Love Is In The Air..

NiarrNDisney

Well for me the smell of popcorn makes me want to wretch also I know I probably stand alone on this but the smell of Cinnamon buns grosses me out because I hate cinnamon!

As for what I do like I love the smell of the Kona coffee brewing in the Poly, the amazing aromas wafting out of Sanaa's Kitchen and who doesnt love all the great scents of Boulangerie Patisserie?

Last edited:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Popcorn is the best or when you walk through the candy store and just that yummy sugary smell. And the worst, I have to go with turkey leg on this one. I just can't handle the sight and smell of them.

LucyK

The smell of the waffles at Sleepy Hollow! I've never had one, but I love that fresh-baked smell that I get whenever I walk by!

I have one, I mean two... Ok, I'll tell you the truth, I have three waffles every trip. First day at MK, we have lunch at Sleepy hollow, ask for the waffle sandwich with only the meat and the arugula/tomato and for dessert we have the nutella and fruit waffle. Than on our last visit we again have a nutella and fruit waffle. SOOO good! :D

kfergdisney

I love the smell of coffee. I don't like the taste of it, but LOVE the smell. Because of the smell, it makes me hungry. Thus, making me find something to eat. So usually the first thing that tempts my smeller after I smell coffee is what my taste buds get.
While the turkey leg does not smell good at all, anything smells better than the asphalt on a hot day. That will take away your hunger in a hurry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom