Love Is In The Air..

bmarkelon

I have to agree with the smell of the Main Street Bakery as my favorite, I think it's just a nostalgic thing since it's connected with my favorite part of our trip...walking into MK and down Main Street. Because I'm not much of a dessert/sweets eater. And hands down the worst smell are those turkey legs, when you get around someone eating one it's hard to escape it. And then your eyes are drawn to them actually eating it, even grosser!! YUCK

jw24

Since so many are not too crazy about the smell of turkey legs, it does make me wonder why on earth would Disney release a turkey leg air freshener in the first place. I do agree that the turkey leg has a well...distinctive smell that just drives you to eat one. I still enjoy the leg and that odor makes the turkey leg, well, a Disney staple. On a different note, I thought Flame Tree BBQ had a pleasant smell. BBQ slow cooked to perfection.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Wait! What does this have to do with chocolate? I agree with @MR FERRET . It smells great, but I have yet to purchase a single thing from inside that shop.
OMG...We always buy something each trip,from souvenir tins of fudge and candy,to cinnamon flavoured sweets,to toffee,and chocolate truffles,and also yummy almond patties..The list is endless..Our tins contain tea bags,brown sugar,and lots of other kitchen stuff..;)

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
OMG...We always buy something each trip,from souvenir tins of fudge and candy,to cinnamon flavoured sweets,to toffee,and chocolate truffles,and also yummy almond patties..The list is endless..Our tins contain tea bags,brown sugar,and lots of other kitchen stuff..;)
costoms look at us a bit funny with a suitcase full of coffee :oops:

zurgandfriend

The popcorn always gets does it for me the smell brings me back to when I was a kid and went to the movies every Saturday the price of admission was a quarter.

The Turkey leg is fowl smelling, sorry, also sometimes the candy store smell is just over powering to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom