LOST Discussion Thread

speck76

Original Poster
My guess would be the one with the Medical Staff.....but it could also be one of the little bunkers around The Swan

speck76

Original Poster
I don't know if any of you ever read "The diary" on abc.com, but this site has them all compiled

http://lostdiaryentries.blogspot.com/

Start at the bottom

Anyway....I posted this (below) on The Fuselage.....

Re-read the diary....and use the mindset of "the others"....that a mole picked it up after Janelle went missing...

Also....use the mindset that "the others" are the good guys, and the losties are the bad guys....

Also...perhaps "the others" and Dharma/Hanso people are two different groups of people....

Certain passages stick out:
(On the visit to the hatch)
-We have worked so hard to make a life here, and now I fear that the reintroduction of "civilization" will only lead us down that same dark path.

(On Michael going to find Walt)
- I have seen too many people killed already! Still, no matter what this plan entails, it can't be good for any of us.
- We of course are taught to understand the vital importance of children. Without them, we as people could not go on.
- It is becoming clear that war is coming ever closer. These people need to understand that we are not going anywhere. Although they seem a primative people, it won't be easy. But if we wish to live in peace on this island ever again, we're left with a single solution: eliminate those that wish to do us harm: All of them!

Since1976

Anyone else troubled by Sawyer's admission that Jack's the closest thing he has to a friend? Usually, whenever enemies on a show reconcile, one of them soon dies!

Then again, I doubt the writers would kill off one of the more popular characters on the show...

Gucci65

Sawyer was so dumb. Jack saying Kate and I were caught in a net and Sawyer says so that's what they call it nowadays.

DUH:hammer: THEN the ugly way he blurts out that he and Ana Lucia did the nasty.

ON A DIFF NOTE: I hope they don't boot him off, I love LOST but Sawyer is part of the reason I try not to miss an episode.

NowInc

WOW!!!!

I have theories out the whazoo!!!

First off..THERES GOING TO BE OUTSIDERS VISITING THE ISLAND!!

second... Henry gale is the leader..which i kinda always suspected

Third... libby is a widmore.

2004 is the year :D :D

I'll post more later after my mind slows down :D

Neptune

They shall be fused together. And I shall call them... Lockeko. :drevil:

GREAT episode! Very creepy with the Hatch and the Tripod from War of the Worlds like sound, as well at the statue foot.

I can't wait until september!!! :eek:

Shaman

(if you didn't watch the epi last night...uh...why you here? lol Don't read on spoilers below)

At first I was like...thats it? I thought last years ending was more suspenseful. But the more I think I about it the more I say to myself...whoa! Yesterday's ending, like the year before, seemed to come out of nowhere. Should be very interesting to see what happens next season.

Did they really explain what happened to the plane? :drevil:
Is the hatch really gone?
I thought Libby's appearance in last nights episode was interesting. I'm still not quite sure what to make of it, seeing as she's already dead, so.....

The "hostiles" term is an interesting one.

I like how they're going to give other characters a more central role now, especially with the main characters all but "gone" (though everything is still up in the air).

imagineer99

I thought the finale was one of the best episodes yet... And, we know the plane crashed because of Desmond? Nice.

I think its interesting about the notebooks. It's clear that the "pearl" hatch is also some type experiement, as the pneumatic tubes went to nowhere.

minnie2000

I have just read the last page of this thread - and it doesn't mean much to me! Here in the UK we are still on series 2!!!:rolleyes:

So, if you all watched the last show of the series last night, from what you say, there must be another series to come? I thought that it was the last one ever, and we would finally get some answers!

The one I watched this week, they are all traipsing through the jungle, Sawyer has been shot, but is alive, and Shannon was shot right at the end. I wish I could get the DVDs and watch the whole second and third series!

speck76

Original Poster
minnie2000 said:
I have just read the last page of this thread - and it doesn't mean much to me! Here in the UK we are still on series 2!!!:rolleyes:

So, if you all watched the last show of the series last night, from what you say, there must be another series to come? I thought that it was the last one ever, and we would finally get some answers!

The one I watched this week, they are all traipsing through the jungle, Sawyer has been shot, but is alive, and Shannon was shot right at the end. I wish I could get the DVDs and watch the whole second and third series!
you are about 14 episodes behind

Shaman

NowInc said:
4 toed huge statue foot...

atlantis anyone?

First thing that came to mind when I saw it....although four toes?

So Desmond says he was traveling west and should've eventually hit Fiji...which could perhaps give us a clue to either where the island is or where he thinks the island is....but then he mentions a snowglobe....

I thought that was one of the most interesting lines in the whole episode last night.

Since1976

Some random thoughts/observations:

1. Contrary to one theory, the outisde world still exists. However, for you supernaturalists out there, there is still the possibility that the island is on some different plane of existence.

2. It appears that ALL the Others are pretending, not just the few we've gotten to know by name. One theory was that "Zeke" and perhaps some other Dharma researchers had infiltrated the "real" Others.

3. We got to see the Pala Ferry dock mentioned in the Pearl's orientation film.

4. Kelvin, you may recall, was the Army guy who made Sayid torture that Iraqi soldier.

5. It is most likely that Desmond, Locke and Eko are all alive -- why make us wait a whole summer to reveal that they are dead? Plus, in Desmond's case, there is still his love Penny out there apparently looking for him. As for Locke and Eko, anyone wonder how or why Charlie got out of there so quickly, while his companions were left behind? Something doesn't seem right.

6. From their final looks at each other, Jack and Kate and Sawyer clearly have plans. Can't wait to see what they do. I also wonder who will try to come to their rescue...Sayid, Sun, and Jin, or Michael and Walt? Maybe even Hurley!

timkelmom

After the EMP went off, would Michael's boat still work? Or does it depend on how old it was? Will Michael get somewhere, or will he end up back on the island? Will he sent help? And, what has Walt been through?

I can't wait until Sept. Great finale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom