Look At all the lazy people in the lazy river

VT GAL

In one of them, doesn't she say something like "Waterpark wedgie, free with admission" when she is getting off of Summit Plummit?

You get sucked in, and before you know it there goes 29 minutes of your life you won't get back...but you kinda like it....

imagineer boy

I still really, really miss the Zip-a-Dee-Dooh-Dah Tip for Today. :( I'd take that any day over the top 7.

Either way, I still think Samantha Brown would be a great top 7 host.

WishIwasThere

"Mickey....(flush waving her hand in front of her face)...Mickey's my boy." As it shows Stacy hugging and kissing Mickey. Surely she must know...
:drevil:

kcnole

I love Stacey. That's the first thing I do whenever we stay at Disney is turn on that station and listen to her for 30 minutes.

My favorite line is the yummy, yummy, yummy line. I definitely concur. lol

DizFanatic

I still really, really miss the Zip-a-Dee-Dooh-Dah Tip for Today. :( I'd take that any day over the top 7.

:cry:Oh, I miss the "...Tip for today" too. But I have a copy of Stacy that we recorded with our camcorder off the TV. Cheezey, but it helps when we need our Stacy fix. I also visit the Apliance Direct site occasionally for a fix.
"And the wedgees are free!":lol:

CBOMB

New to the party here... I assume Stacey is the star/host of one of the "internal" Disney World channels? Sounds like a good one.
Yes she is. How good she is would depend on who's describing her.
I saw Stacey for the first time when she took over the top 7. I always check each trip to see if she is still there. The minute I see her I switch the channel. No offense to all of you admires out there, but I would just as soon have my teeth chipped out of my mouth with a hammer, as listen to her.

DisneyPirate85

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......I did it I had to click the YouTube link....Its like a drug and addiction....we need a support group, a "Stacy support group"
"Hello my name is Shawn and I'm a Stacy......":ROFLOL:

wdwdude423

Same here! Do you think Disney would consider her? She's already done "Great Hotels" in Disney resorts all over the place, and she is the best travel host I've seen. I love watching her because she's so down-to-earth and funny to watch. Bring in Samantha! :D

As we entered our room at All Star Movies last Monday, I turned on the TV hoping against hope to find something other than the top 7 show, but was greeted with the Stacy instead. :brick: After searching in vain for a fork with which to gouge my eyes and ear drums out, I finally changed the channel. Sorry Stacy lovers, but this loop is annoying like nothing I have ever viewed. When we got home Sunday, I went to my computer and played the old show I had downloaded.

Disney_Belle

I agree with both of these thoughts.

Tip for Today was the best ever. I loved it. I watch it on Google every now and then.

And Samantha Brown - I love her. She does a great job regardless of whatever it is she is hosting and I am a huge fan of hers...

But I would like to see Erin (from the HCOE planning DVD) do a top 7. She is just adorable and had such a good presence (without being obnoxious!).

I forget if it was a planning video or resort television (I believe it was a video) and there was a male host (right around when they introduced Park Hoppers) who talked about dressing up as Peter Pan and jumping on his bed with peanut butter ??? He holds the award in personal opinion's of the most annoying host lol.

Disney_Belle

:cry:Oh, I miss the "...Tip for today" too. But I have a copy of Stacy that we recorded with our camcorder off the TV. Cheezey, but it helps when we need our Stacy fix. I also visit the Apliance Direct site occasionally for a fix.
"And the wedgees are free!":lol:

My family actually recorded the Appliance Direct infomercials -

Wasting all your laundry money is WAKKIE NU NU!!!

ahhhh classic...

back to Stacy though,
she can be annoying at times, but when you are in your resort room at night after all the parks are closed, its something that you just have to watch, even when you don't want to. When Comcast (our local cable company) has the top 7 skit on demand, I would watch it at home all the time, and it made me feel like I was in WDW for at least a 1/2 hour lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom