Look At all the lazy people in the lazy river

unclemike

I still really, really miss the Zip-a-Dee-Dooh-Dah Tip for Today. :( I'd take that any day over the top 7.

Either way, I still think Samantha Brown would be a great top 7 host.

I agree with both, I miss Zip-a-dee-doo-dah tip for today, I would love to see Samantha do the hosting for Disney TV, Please get rid of the top 7. I never watch it now

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
As we entered our room at All Star Movies last Monday, I turned on the TV hoping against hope to find something other than the top 7 show, but was greeted with the Stacy instead. :brick: After searching in vain for a fork with which to gouge my eyes and ear drums out, I finally changed the channel. Sorry Stacy lovers, but this loop is annoying like nothing I have ever viewed. When we got home Sunday, I went to my computer and played the old show I had downloaded.

Cleaning Coke off the screen now! Thanks - that was a GREAT laugh! Remind me to never let you take a fork with you into your room while at WDW!!! :lol::lol::lol:

disneytopdog

Italy, China, Japan...yummy, yummy, yummy!

Thats Funny.....I was just about to list that quote....She is very annoying...But its one of those things that puts me in the Disney mood, gives you the feeling that "Yes you are at Disney World" I watch it all the time while in the room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom