Longest Wait Time for a Ride?

Disney Dawg88

We've been spoiled by going in late August and Jersey Week. This past trip there was a night when MK operating hours were extended the day-of (which I found out from WDWMagic). I went into the park and there were no waits for anything. I rode BTMRR three times in a row without getting off. I then proceeded to ride Splash Mountain three times in a row, before heading across the park to Space Mountain where I walked through the queue. Probably my highlight of the vacation. :)

I totally know what you mean. I was in Orlando for work the week after Labor Day and went to MK for EMH which was open until 3 am . . . like you I rode rides over and over and over. I was there with a friend and around 11 pm he looked at me and said, "I don't know if I can ride any more rides". I looked at him and said, "I know what you mean . . . and we still have four more hours to do it too . . . can you imagine the wait times at 2 am if there isn't any wait now?". It was amazing. We had to have ridden Space Mountain at least 10-15 times.

When is Jersey Week?

pumpkin7

i'm really annoyed that they've re - branded duelling dragons. that was/is an awesome ride, which you could practically walk straight on. now it's been harry pottered, it'll be back up to an hour plus. very sad.

and the spiderman 3D ride gets a thumbs up from me too. very cool experience.

SeaBase86

Longest wait I ever seen:
8 hours to get into The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter (just the island)

Longest I ever waited:

20 minutes for Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey

thelookingglass

i'm really annoyed that they've re - branded duelling dragons. that was/is an awesome ride, which you could practically walk straight on. now it's been harry pottered, it'll be back up to an hour plus. very sad.
Believe it or not, but the entire time Potter has been open, Dragon Challenge's wait time is still only usually 10 to 20 minutes tops.

Lisalyn

110 minutes for Toy Story MM -- we actually worked Fastpasses that day but by the time we got there....they were gone, so we waited. Wasn't that bad but I hated waiting that long! lol

Bravo 229

A week before Space Mountain went down for its major refurbishment, the timer said 140 minutes - and that was around 12am. We weren't going to be able to get back over to ride it before it closed, so we had to wait in line!

SuperSaint

I've seen two hours or so for Soarin and Expedition Everest. We were so lucky and planned so well on our last trip we never had longer than a 30 minute wait for any ride.

I'd rather spend 2 hours doing a dozen other things in the parks to be honest.

puntagordabob

Ive seen 180 minutes on Soarin many times....being local I shrug and go "not a chance" and wander off... TSM I have seen a 180 minutes a number of times before also, though I must say in my personal experience I have seen it more at Soarin.

Gojira ゴジラ

Some of these waiting times are crazy! The longest one for me was probably close to 3 hours while waiting for Nemo in Disneyland.. it was barely open a week or so prior to our visit.

DisneyDude10

Me and my girlfriend waited for roughly an hour (even though the displayed wait time said 35 minutes) for Peter Pan in August when all of the property was packed. It was as soon as we arrived, first ride of the trip. We had planned our trip out so well that the rest of the waits were no longer than 30. AND to wait in the regular line no matter what the wait time was at Peter Pan for our first ride of the trip was actually part of the plan too!!! So it wasnt like we were miserable, but hey occasionally its nice to experience Disney the "CLASSIC" way, classic ride at the classic park waiting the old fashioned way, to make you appreciate all of the new ways that one can efficiently move through the parks because of how easily you can gather info on wait times and best times to ride and stuff. Once we finished our trip we were VERY glad we didnt have to do it the whole trip but we feel that we kicked off the trip nicely :D

goalman43

300 minutes on ToT on christmas day a few years ago. my wife's best friend sent us a picture of the sign. craziest time i ever saw.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom