LOL another guest vs character misconduct

S

stphnbogert

If disney really wanted to stop this nonsense from happening they should just throw every resource they have into these things rather than just settle.
If they begin taking these things all the way the more people might or willl hesitate to hire a lawyer and file that lawsuit because it will cost themselves mucho money.

yeah but it costs the party who is suing money too. Disney wants to fight it because they know its not true. I'm sure when they hired "Donald Duck" they did an extensive backround search on them. Disney stands by its employees when it comes to silly lawsuits like this.

She was holding her child. I'm sure Donald went to pat the kid on the head or shake his hand. He probably BRIEFLY (like not even a second) brushed against her breast. She laughed it off because it was an accident. 2 years later..."Oh I can sue for that because I need the money now as oppose to complaining about it in Guest Relations when it happened."

WDWmazprty

yeah but it costs the party who is suing money too. Disney wants to fight it because they know its not true. I'm sure when they hired "Donald Duck" they did an extensive backround search on them. Disney stands by its employees when it comes to silly lawsuits like this.

She was holding her child. I'm sure Donald went to pat the kid on the head or shake his hand. He probably BRIEFLY (like not even a second) brushed against her breast. She laughed it off because it was an accident. 2 years later..."Oh I can sue for that because I need the money now as oppose to complaining about it in Guest Relations when it happened."

This. ;)

zurgandfriend

Every time I read one of these I lose it.

She should be made to experience something that will really induce PTSD such as huddle in the bottom of a shallow hole in the sun of a tropical rain forest for 3 or so hours while being shelled with large caliber i.e. 203mm mortar rounds and every once in a while throw in a round of tear gas so you have to wear a gas mask the whole time.Or walk a deserted street where any house could have a sniper hidden or any of the cars on the sides of the road could be packed with explosives that can be set off at any time.

Ah... not that I'm bitter or anything.

JeffH

Disney just can't win...

If disney really wanted to stop this nonsense from happening they should just throw every resource they have into these things rather than just settle.
Resources (blood-thirsty lawyers) cost lots of money, that's why they settle, because if they win, what do they get, nothing. And the woman will never be able to afford to pay Disney's attorney fees, so Disney gets stuck with them.
About the only thing preventing these vile people from doing this is the threat of possibly being black-listed by Disney and not allowed at their resorts anymore (which I imagine is too difficult for Disney to actually do).
Actually, Disney would probably be better off campaigning against the judge to put him out of office for allowing this ridiculous case to waste OUR money.
This will cost the (taxpayers of the) state of Philadelphia, and serve to increase the cost of vacations EVERYWHERE for EVERYONE, and foster a more sterile meet and greet experience with less moments to remember.
Her parents probably had the mall Santa arrested when she was young because he had her sit on his lap.

fillerup

From those wise sages Glenn Frey & Don Henley:

"Get Over It"

I turn on the tube and what do I see?
A whole lotta people cryin', Don't blame me?
They point their crooked little fingers at everybody else
Spend all their time feelin' sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your mama's too thin and your daddy's too fat

Get over it!
Get over it!
All this whinin' and cryin? and pitchin' a fit
Get over it! Get over it!

You say you haven't been the same since you had your little crash
But you might feel better if they gave you some cash
The more I think about it old Billy was right
Let's kill all the lawyers, kill 'em tonight
You don't wanna work, you wanna live like a king
But the big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing.

Get over it!
Get over it!
If you don?t wanna play then you might as well split
Get over it! Get over it!

Captain Chaos

Guess her entitlement benefits ran out... And she needs to continue to live the entitled life... So, instead of getting off her backside and getting a job, she decides to live off another's dime... Welcome to America...

juan

just a thought:

Due to Donald's height, couldn't he possibly be a female CM?
Also, there could also be the possibility that if Donald was male, he could be in an alternate lifestyle where groping a woman would not be desired.

flavious27

I do agree with you, no theme park deserves to have her there. I feel though she would be better off there because there is less cast members in costumes and more people like that (sue for a living) try to milk money out of Disney. My comment was simply a joke. I don't like Universal because I like Disney. I don't like Universal because nothing there interests me. In my opinion its a lousy theme park with lousy rides. But that is my opinion.

You don't want to hear about all of the potter jokes that could come up? "He tried to get me to touch his magic wand" "He used his cloaked of invisibility to mask what he was doing" "Harry Potter is also a name that shall not be named in this household, or I will get a stomach and head aches"

rickmusic53

I think you're the one that needs to get over it. You come across as incredibly prententious to me and most anyone else that reads your statement.

flavious27

just a thought:

Also, there could also be the possibility that if Donald was male, he could be in an alternate lifestyle where groping a woman would not be desired.

I didn't know that any of the mouses wouldn't be some 4 foot 20 yo female.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
just a thought:

Oh for god's sake.

Raven66

On our last trip, Minnie kissed my husband. I just keep having flashbacks. I need some money to make them go away.:lookaroun

juan

Oh for god's sake.

What's wrong with what I said?

The lawsuit is based on sexual misconduct. I was merely presenting a thought against it. I happen to know many people in WDW entertainment (relatives, friends, etc) and that's how I formed my opinion.

S

stphnbogert

just a thought:

totally agree with you. i'm sure there is a logical and understandable reason behind it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom