LOL another guest vs character misconduct

flavious27

:fork: apparently you had a bad childhood that you think all people from pa are bad ,i think they should ban all people like you from wdw, for being so ignorant :zipit:

the pa/former pa residents that were at the phils games in miami were chanting the eagles chant so loud you do clearly hear it during the telecast, eagles fans are enough of a reason to ban any pa resident from florida. oh and they are bad driver and elected rick santorum into office for over 2 decades.

Maerj

:fork: apparently you had a bad childhood that you think all people from pa are bad ,i think they should ban all people like you from wdw, for being so ignorant :zipit:

Its called being facetious but really you just proved my point with your post, congrats.

MAF

Its called being facetious but really you just proved my point with your post, congrats.

:lol: I was going to say the same thing that GrumpyLover must be the example you were referring to.

Oh and why would Disney settle this lawsuit if they knew she was making the entire thing up?

MAF

Learn to use proper punctuation and capitalization and maybe people won't think so negatively against PA residents.

Flight Safety

I do agree with you, no theme park deserves to have her there. I feel though she would be better off there because there is less cast members in costumes and more people like that (sue for a living) try to milk money out of Disney. My comment was simply a joke. I don't like Universal because I like Disney. I don't like Universal because nothing there interests me. In my opinion its a lousy theme park with lousy rides. But that is my opinion.

:sohappy:

Maerj

im not respnding out of anger, he said all people from people from pa should be banned, i think thats ignorant to say about people

dude i wasnt serious i said i was being facetious but there are lots of these lawsuits and there seems to be many from people from pa thus my response sorry if it bothers you that much but i never meant to ban you from wdw, you can go to wdw now and have some fun

fosse76

Well when the judge illegally kept the trial in his court, disney knew it was easier to settle than spend all of the money it needed to defend itself.
Exactly how was it illegal? The case was filed in Federal Court, which has jurisdiction in cases where the parties are in two different states. She lives in PA so obviously that Court has jurisdiction over her, and I imagine Disney does a lot of business in the state, therefore the state can excercize jurisdiction over them.

This case shows what is wrong with our legal system, plaintiffs can sue for a low ball figure and get close to it because it cost too much to defend and the defendant can not get any fees back from the plaintiff.
Feel free to tell us the details of the case, since you clearly know for a fact that she was lying and doing nothing more than trying to extort money out of Disney.

I wonder what disney is going to do to try to avoid this. They could have an extra CM taping every M&G, but the cost would be in the 7 figures annually. They could have everyone sign a release that absorbs disney of any litigation unless there is proof and tdo is notified when it happens and not 2.5 years later.
That's the stupidest statement I've read today. That's what a trial is for. The jury decides what the proof is. A judge is there to determine the law. Juries determine the facts, not a judge (unless it's a bench trial, of course).

flavious27

Exactly how was it illegal? The case was filed in Federal Court, which has jurisdiction in cases where the parties are in two different states. She lives in PA so obviously that Court has jurisdiction over her, and I imagine Disney does a lot of business in the state, therefore the state can excercize jurisdiction over them.

This is a civil case for damages under 75,000, it should be tried in a state court. The only business that disney has in PA are the stores and their tv station, neither unit will have experience in this matter.

Feel free to tell us the details of the case, since you clearly know for a fact that she was lying and doing nothing more than trying to extort money out of Disney.

Taking almost 2 years to file the case, not telling disney about the incident during her time in florida or reporting about when she got home (calling the customer assistance call center and saying you got groped on video will get you a financial settlement really fast), not properly filing the suit, using false accusations as evidence, the only witness she has is her fiance, and not naming the actual CM. This was at a meet and greet in the 3rd most attended park in the country, someone is going witness this, another guest, or the CMs that surround the characters.

That's the stupidest statement I've read today. That's what a trial is for. The jury decides what the proof is. A judge is there to determine the law. Juries determine the facts, not a judge (unless it's a bench trial, of course).

The judge has the right to dismiss merit less claims through a motion or just by what is presented to the courts, this is to churn out waste of the court's time.

puntagordabob

This case sounds like complete BS..... should be tossed out before it costs us taxpayers any more of our money.... imho Person is just chasing Disney for money and its wrong.

Hey Judge: Dismiss this nonsense.

mp2bill

she claims she was hit with Post tramatic stress in the form of nightmares
and the BEST ONE OF ALL: DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS??
where the heck did this one come from? Digestive problems??
Our world specifically our contry just plain sucks/ she should be ashamed of herself to make claims like this

I dunno if it's the country that sucks or if it's just people like this in our country that suck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom