Loki - the Disney+ streaming Marvel MCU series

Darkprime

From this week onwards there's essentially MCU content every week. There shouldn't be another gap between Spider-Man and Multiverse of Madness. Assuming She-Hulk is early 2022. And as long as their aren't anymore covid related delays.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It feels like this will be the first Disney+ MCU show to have some actual impact to the MCU especially since it involves the Multiverse.
Possible, but Feige indicated that the D+ shows wouldn't be having a direct impact on the movies. So we'll see, but it'll be fun to look for all the potential Easter Eggs like the other shows.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Original Poster
As a reminder, there is a SPOILER reaction thread to post your reactions once the episodes start airing IN A FEW HOURS - WOOOOO:

This current thread here will continue to be the place to post news, ratings, etc.

1623206499491.png

1623206543102.png

1623206585105.png

1623206655993.png

1623206725288.png

Oh, wait, wrong brother. Never mind. ;)

MarvelCharacterNerd

Original Poster
So maybe I'm over-reading into this but I think there's actually a pretty huge spoiler in the end credits of the first episode and wanted to give fair warning to those who want to remain spoiler-free!

If I'm right, you want to avoid looking at the stunt credits page.

If you do want to spoiler yourself, this is what it says:

The cast credits include:

Variant Double - Sarah Irwin

So the variant is female and therefore Sophia Di Martino is in all likelihood Lady Loki and the villain

DCBaker

Premium Member

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm not saying that this isn't great news.

But when you keep adding millions of new subs.... the numbers for individuals shows are going to naturally increase. It would be scary if they went down.

The big news here is the continued growth of D+ (thanks to shows such as Mandalorian and the Marvel series).

MarvelCharacterNerd

Original Poster
I'm not saying that this isn't great news.

But when you keep adding millions of new subs.... the numbers for individuals shows are going to naturally increase. It would be scary if they went down.
Also consider the popularity of the characters:

Loki > Falcon & Winter Soldier > Wanda & Vision

It's not just my personal bias 💚 but of course Loki was going to do better than the other two shows.

DCLcruiser

So maybe I'm over-reading into this but I think there's actually a pretty huge spoiler in the end credits of the first episode and wanted to give fair warning to those who want to remain spoiler-free!

If I'm right, you want to avoid looking at the stunt credits page.

If you do want to spoiler yourself, this is what it says:

The cast credits include:

Variant Double - Sarah Irwin

So the variant is female and therefore Sophia Di Martino is in all likelihood Lady Loki and the villain
Please post in the Spoilers thread about each episode. https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...on-disney-new-episodes-begin-june-9th.973125/

MarvelCharacterNerd

Original Poster
Note: the following article contains spoilers for the first two episodes of Loki. However, as it is an overall examination of the marketing campaign for this and some of the other recent and upcoming Marvel Disney+ and theatrical titles, I thought it belonged in the main thread here. Just don't read it until you're caught up and please leave any spoiler DISCUSSION for the Spoilers thread! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom