Loki - the Disney+ streaming Marvel MCU series

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So what's the thoughts on Season 2? I haven't seen it yet but feel like I also haven't heard much buzz about it either.
I really like it.

Especially how it didn't go in the direction everyone was saying, but that's a discussion for...

MarvelCharacterNerd

Original Poster
Definitely better than season 1 and ended on a strong note. The character of O.B. was a scene stealer and a welcome addition every time he was onscreen.

Might have been the strongest ending for a D+ Marvel season yet. I'd have to think about it. I was pretty satisfied with F&WS as I recall. And Ms. Marvel led perfectly into the film (I'm assuming - haven't seen the film yet).

DCBaker

Premium Member
“After a second season filled with ups and downs, backwards and forwards and time shifting galore, the second season of Loki ended with a bang for Marvel Studios and Disney+.

The finale of Loki season 2 nabbed 11.2 million global views on Disney+ in its first three days — an increase from the premiere episode. The finale— which stars Tom Hiddleston as the God of Mischief—was the second most viewed season finale on Disney+ this year.

The finale of the Marvel Studios series—which concluded last Thursday—was only behind the season three finale of The Mandalorian, which wrapped up its season in April.

The popularity of Loki held steady throughout the season with every episode of the show racking up over 11 million views during their premiere weeks.”

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
“After a second season filled with ups and downs, backwards and forwards and time shifting galore, the second season of Loki ended with a bang for Marvel Studios and Disney+.

The finale of Loki season 2 nabbed 11.2 million global views on Disney+ in its first three days — an increase from the premiere episode. The finale— which stars Tom Hiddleston as the God of Mischief—was the second most viewed season finale on Disney+ this year.

The finale of the Marvel Studios series—which concluded last Thursday—was only behind the season three finale of The Mandalorian, which wrapped up its season in April.

The popularity of Loki held steady throughout the season with every episode of the show racking up over 11 million views during their premiere weeks.”

MCU/Superhero fatigue at work!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom