Local WDW meets? Any locals interested in regular get-togethers?

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Yep, well this time you did the same for me! That was one of my favorite songs to dance to when I used to go see Stormbringer. Good times :)

I love it, too :sohappy:

:sohappy: The whole point of this is making memories. All the meets we have done, both big meets and small ones, have sent me back home with the biggest grin. :D

Einselen

So wait, I got all lost in this thread. How do I sign up to get notice for meets. This board doesn't have a meet section? Heck number of us are in Disney probably any and every day of the year, I would love to meet other people from here.

diddy_mouse

Aww...I'd love to meet up with all of you (or at least some of you) one of these days. It sounds like you have an awesome time at your meets, that plus the love of WDW (especially EPCOT) make for a winning combination in my book. :)

:lookaroun I'll be down at the World May 15th...:D

krankenstein

That avatar is total awesomeness! WOW!

When are you going to be in WDW next...? :lookaroun:D

I didn't make the avatar, but it is amazing! I love it too! :D

I know I'll be back March 15-19. (I know crappy week days, but it fit into my schedule) I'm also hoping to make it back in May/June for SWW.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
So wait, I got all lost in this thread. How do I sign up to get notice for meets. This board doesn't have a meet section? Heck number of us are in Disney probably any and every day of the year, I would love to meet other people from here.

I think there is a plan in action for that, which may or may not involve Facebook. Are you on Facebook by any chance? If not enough folks are there, then I'm sure there will be a plan on this site as well :)

For now we'll just keep this thread alive :king:

EPCOT Explorer

Hi yall! :wave: There have been several of us 'locals' that have enjoyed each other's company in WDW over the last few years, and we have evolved to just PMing here or FaceBook whenever we are going to the parks, and met up and had great days together. It's really cool to get to know other people on Magic and meet up in the parks and share Disney geekyness.

Some of the bigger meets we do have trivia contest and schedules and prizes....but we can also just have impromptu get-togethers, and maybe even a regular day of the month for Disney park happiness. Also with the Food & Wine, Flower and Garden Fest, and concert series that they have and other events - it's always been fun to do these things in groups. Some of us did Candlelight Processional and dinner at Garden Grille and it was amazing fun!

Lately the meets have even developed into non-Disney meets (like EPIC Miami fun... :D) and I've been thinking how cool would it be to have regularly schedule meets and stuff to do. Orlando has quite the nightlife and lately after going to the parks a few of us have been going out to places like Howl at the Moon and the BB King Blues Bar.

So anyone local to Florida or in the Orlando area interested in regular in-park and after-park meets? Just because of work and all, I'm thinking Friday nights, Saturdays or Sundays.

Sooo.......EPCOT? :lol::lookaroun:lol:
*COUGHcomebackCOUGH*

NOWWWWWW:lookaroun:lookaroun:lol::eek::eek:

Miss you guys.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom