Local WDW meets? Any locals interested in regular get-togethers?

belara

Hi Goofntink! Nice to meet a neighbor! :)

I'm good with the facebook idea too - hubby and I are on there way too much these days anyway :animwink:

We just went to Magic Kingdom yesterday for his birthday (spending the birthday fun card was really fun!) and we are going to be at the world again this weekend (hubby is going to the Tampa Lightning game with a friend so I am taking the 11 year old and checking into the All-Star Movies for the night). Then withdrawal sets in - nothing else scheduled until 2/28! YIKES! :hammer:

kcnole

I haven't read this entire thread yet so if this has already been posted I apologize. I visit another WDW board called micechat. You may want to visit their wdw section. One of the posters over there has been organizing a monthly meet for a while. Her post (last time I checked) was pinned to the top of the WDW forum over there. It might be worth it to hook up with them and help grow their group meeting together.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I haven't read this entire thread yet so if this has already been posted I apologize. I visit another WDW board called micechat. You may want to visit their wdw section. One of the posters over there has been organizing a monthly meet for a while. Her post (last time I checked) was pinned to the top of the WDW forum over there. It might be worth it to hook up with them and help grow their group meeting together.

I really only want to hang here. :lol: I have made too many friends here - it's hard to check so many places at once! :eek:

Mad Stitch

Why should locals have all the fun? I suggest a board where regional meetups can be planned so we can chat Disney with other fans from WDWMagic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom