Living With Food Allergies/Warning Labels

DisneyPhD

Ok is this so off topic, but Lunalovegodess, I just "got" your name.

My niece is a huge HP fan and I have been reading all the books this winter (nothing else to do) I am in middle of 6 now and Oh, I just got it. I don't want to finish it too fast because I don't know what I am going to do when I am all done? Wait for July 2007 like everyone else?

Number_6

Special Allergy Alert Notice
MILK ALLERGY ALERT
March 15, 2006

Unilever United States, Inc. is recalling LIPTON® NOODLE SOUP-CHICKEN NOODLE with diced white chicken meat due to undeclared milk.

The product was sold to retail establishments nationwide and shipped to military bases in the U.S.

The recall involves 4.2-oz. boxes of "LIPTON® NOODLE SOUP-CHICKEN NOODLE with diced white chicken meat." Each label includes the establishment number "P-18569" inside the USDA mark of inspection. Each label also includes one of the following best if used by dates: "APR 27 07," "APR 28 07," "APR 29 07," "MAY 02 07," "MAY 03 07," "MAY 04 07" or "MAY 05 07." Each shipping case bears the code "4100000332." Each box bears the code "413320."

Consumers with questions should call the Lipton® Chicken Noodle Soup toll-free recall hotline at (866) 839-7008.

wdwfreak05

Account Suspended
Another thing that I personally recommend to watch out for is to make sure you do not use any oils/cooking sprays that use Genetically Modified ingrediance. It will be clearly labeled on the product if it does.

The fear is, that some of these GM products contain things such as the fiber found in peanuts (what cause reactions) as well as dairy based products.

Just a little FYI

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
EGG AND MILK ALLERGY ALERT
April 7 , 2006
Worthington Foods is recalling Worthington® Vegetable Skallops® due to undeclared egg and milk.​
This product was sold nationwide through grocery and natural food retail stores and foodservice distributors.​
The product is packaged in a 1 lb. 4-oz. can and is identified as Worthington® Vegetable Skallops® with bar code 28989 23303 and manufacturing code beginning with 10055CS SK stamped on the bottom of the can.​
Consumers who have purchased the product should call (800) 577-6525.​
WALNUT ALLERGY ALERT
April 6 , 2006
Pinnacle Foods Group Inc. is recalling Duncan Hines Family Style Chewy Fudge Brownies mix due to undeclared walnuts.​
The product was sold in Safeway stores in Northern California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

The product is packaged in a 21-oz. box and is identified as "DUNCAN HINES ® FAMILY STYLE CHEWY FUDGE BROWNIES" with UPC Code 6-44209-31131-6, and “Best If Used By” code located on the bottom of the carton of JUN 16 07 GC6 "HH:MM", where HH:MM is a time stamp.​
Consumers who have purchased the product may return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (800) 554-5680.​
EGG ALLERGY ALERT
March 29, 2006
Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream is recalling 56-oz. packages of Nestle Country Creamery Toll House Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and Nestle Country Creamery French Vanilla Ice Cream due to undeclared egg.​
The ice cream was distributed throughout Wal-Mart stores in Texas.​
The 56-oz. ice cream packages are coded on the bottom with “Best If Purchased By 11/10/06.”​
Consumers who have purchased the ice cream should call the Nestle Country Creamery Consumer Call Center at (888) 837-4438 for a full refund.​
EGG ALLERGY ALERT
March 29, 2006
Anthony-Thomas Candy Company is recalling 6-oz. and 12-oz. packages of Filled Easter Eggs due to undeclared egg.​
The Filled Easter Eggs were distributed through retail stores between January 27, 2006 and March 27, 2006 in the following states: AL, CO, CT, IL, IO, MA, MI, MS, NY, OH, TN, TX, WV, and WI.​
The following flavors are included in the recall: Coconut Cream, Peanut Butter, Butter Cream, Fruit and Nut, Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Fudge Pecan, and Maple Walnut Fudge with production code numbers from 6027 to 6083.​
The product is packaged in a cardboard package with a clear cellophane top panel in which the filled egg can be viewed.​
Consumers who purchased the product are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (877) 226-3921.​
ALMOND ALLERGY ALERT
March 22, 2006
Brach's Confections, Inc. is recalling Sam's Choice Belgian Milk Chocolate Bars due to undeclared almonds.​
The product is distributed by Wal-Mart stores nationwide.

The Sam's Choice Belgian Milk Chocolate bar is a 7-oz. (200 gram) bar wrapped in a purple paper outer wrap. The upper right corner of the back panel of the bar displays a "Best By:" marker featuring code D2551A2 December 20, 2006.

Consumers who have purchased the product may return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (800) 283-6303.​
WALNUT ALLERGY ALERT
March 20, 2006
Pinnacle Foods Group Inc. is recalling Duncan Hines® Chocolate Lover’s Double Fudge Brownies mix due to undeclared walnuts.​
The product was sold in Wal*Mart stores in Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.​
The product is identified as “DUNCAN HINES® CHOCOLATE LOVER’S DOUBLE FUDGE BROWNIES” with UPC Code 6-44209-33247-2, and “Best If Used By” code of JAN-09-07 on the bottom of the carton.​
Consumers who have purchased the product may return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (800) 554-5680.​
SOY ALLERGY ALERT
March 20, 2006
Frozen Specialties, Inc. is recalling Kroger Cheese Pizza Bites due to undeclared soy.​
The product was sold nationwide at Kroger, Dillon, King Soopers, Frys, Smiths, and Jay C stores, and also at Food 4 Less stores in California, Nevada and the Chicago area.​
The recall applies to Kroger Cheese Pizza Bites packaged in 20.0-oz./40 count retail packages with a UPC Code of 11110-82334 and a “Sell By” date of FEB 17/07, MAR 03/07, Mar 06/07, Mar 08/07, or Mar 14/07. The “Sell By” code is printed on each package on the right side of the back panel near the package seal.

Consumers who have purchased the product may return it to the place of purchase for a refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (800) 632-6900.

CoffeeJedi

Just a quick couple anecdotes, nothing really connected to anything else.

My wife has fibromyalgia and has a laundry list of things she shouldn't eat because they've been found to set off her flairs. In addition, she's mildly allergic to dairy (cheese is ok, but milk is no-good), and of all things... MANGOS. Yeah, mangos, weird huh? They turn into the burning hot pure fire of death in her mouth. And coconut too, she's allergic to coconut.

Some of the biggest FM flair starters are artificial chemicals or traces of pesticides, and processed sugar or wheat. Her body just can't handle them, so we eat pretty much only organic, or at least "natural" foods. Our grocery bills are a bit higher, but once you start eating natural and organic, you can't go back to convential food, it just doesn't taste good anymore, you really realize what all that "junk" in your food is doing to its flavor. Luckily for us, there's a great organic store nearby that carries a huge selection of produce and prepared foods, and even organic wine and beer! I'm now addicted to Natural Doritos btw.

I used to have horrible allergies, hay fever, sinus problems, pet allergies. But when i started eating organic with her, they all went away. Even our cats, Simba and Cara Belle don't bother me anymore. (can ya tell i had a hand in naming them?) Anyway, one day at work, there was a box of Twinkies, and i used to loooove Twinkies as a kid. Halfway through the first one, my eyes started burning and i started sneezing violently. Whether it was the processed sugar or the artificial colors, i can't say, but no more Twinkies for me.

We love hot food too. Indian, Thai, Mexican, you name it. Alot of Indian recipes have mango or coconut in them, so my wife wrote in to a website that specializes in that sort of food, and got a custom recipe made for her. She made it two weeks ago and it was AWESOME. If you have any of the same allergies she does, check out this recipe:
http://www.naughtycurry.com/home/2006/03/when_no_coconut.html
(it does substitute in peanuts though, so it won't work for those of you with nut allergies)

Ok, that's it, just wanted to vent and share a little. :)

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
Thanks CoffeeJedi for posting.
I hope that your wife is doing well. It's tricky to find the right types of food that will not cause her trouble...

In addition, I called the SuperTarget near me, and found that they carry Cherrybrook Kitchen products. YAY!:sohappy:

DisneyPhD

lunalovegoddess said:
Also, for those with dairy allergies who love chocolate...
my favorite company:
http://www.aarrgghh.com/cloudninecandy/tropSrc.htm
http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=172832&prrfnbr=457241
In Massachusetts, I used to find these all the time, but I rarely find them in Florida stores. Some of the most delicious chocolate.

Thanks Luna. The local whole foods carries topical source and we get it often.

Does anyone know if milk fat is actually a milk product? I found some dark choclate easter bunnies, but it has milk fat in it. I don't know how much that is. I know coco butter isn't butter so I was wondering how safe it is. I am thinking about letting her have it anyway, her allergy isn't as bad lately, but it is still there. Trace amounts (in small amounts) doesn't seem to bug her (of if I eat, infact I can have small bits of cheese once a week or so and we don't seem to notice it bothering her. :)

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
DisneyPhD said:
Thanks Luna. The local whole foods carries topical source and we get it often.

Does anyone know if milk fat is actually a milk product? I found some dark choclate easter bunnies, but it has milk fat in it. I don't know how much that is. I know coco butter isn't butter so I was wondering how safe it is. I am thinking about letting her have it anyway, her allergy isn't as bad lately, but it is still there. Trace amounts (in small amounts) doesn't seem to bug her (of if I eat, infact I can have small bits of cheese once a week or so and we don't seem to notice it bothering her. :)

milkfat is a dairy product...
peppermint patties, which I used to give our daughter, contain milkfat. It did not bother her at the time, but I really don't want to chance it. There is always the possibility that milk protein attaches itself to the fat molecules and can cause a reaction. Like if the label for cookies says that it does not contain milk products but the equipment it is manufactured on may have come in contact with milk. The chances that a reaction will occur are low, but there is no way to be certain how much cross-contamination has occured.

talkinghands

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
cuz then they'd have to let all the classes do it
and maybe room 301 has a kid with an allergy
thats not fair
Actually we send the student to another classroom if we are doing an activity they cannot participate in for whatever reason. It may be religioius or allergies or something else. Or we may adjust the activity if it is easy to adjust. Just because one child is allergic doesn't mean that the rest of the class shouldn't be able to do the activity.

DisneyPhD

lunalovegoddess said:
milkfat is a dairy product...
peppermint patties, which I used to give our daughter, contain milkfat. It did not bother her at the time, but I really don't want to chance it. There is always the possibility that milk protein attaches itself to the fat molecules and can cause a reaction. Like if the label for cookies says that it does not contain milk products but the equipment it is manufactured on may have come in contact with milk. The chances that a reaction will occur are low, but there is no way to be certain how much cross-contamination has occured.

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. She does't have a problem with trace amounts any more (she used to) so I think she is on the path to outgrowing it. (fingers crossed) I think I am going to risk it and let her have some, but not make it part of our daily diet. We have found that if she has too much she can't sleep at night, even if she never got a rash. Just like when she was a baby, wakes every 2 hours crying and wants to nurse. If I give her bendryl she can go back to sleep or doesn't do it.

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
Life-Threatening Asthma Attacks May Be Triggered By Food Allergies
From Judy Tidwell,
Your Guide to Allergies.

For the first time, researchers have shown a link between food allergies and life-threatening asthma attacks in children, highlighting the important relationship between allergy and severe asthma in children.

The research, which will be published in the July 2003 Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI), is highlighted for early release on the JACI Web site this month.

A research team led by Gideon Lack, MD, St. Mary's Hospital, London, compared two groups of pediatric asthma patients: a group of 19 children hospitalized and on ventilators because of severe life-threatening asthma, and a group of 38 children with milder asthma. Life-threatening asthma was defined as an asthma attack that resulted in respiratory failure and required ventilator support in a pediatric intensive care unit.

Patients were assessed with spirometry (a breathing test to evaluate asthma severity), a skin prick test for food allergy, and a questionnaire reviewing their history of asthma and exposure to relevant food allergens 24 hours prior to their asthma attack.

More than 50% of the children with life-threatening asthma had food allergies (especially to peanut), compared to only 10% in the control group, raising the questions of whether life-threatening asthma attacks may be triggered by food allergies.

"This study stresses the importance of detailed allergy investigations in asthmatic children," Lack said. "This should allow pediatricians to identify a group of children at risk for severe reactions and the potential cause for severe asthma in certain children.

"More intensive management of this group may decrease the morbidity and mortality associated with their asthma."

Asthma is the most common chronic disorder in children and adolescents, affecting nearly five million children under the age of 18, including an estimated 1.3 million children under the age of five. Coexisting food allergy and asthma is a significant problem in the pediatric population. More than 70% of people with asthma also suffer from allergies.

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
Teens with food allergies must tell before they kiss
As a generation of food-allergic adolescents comes of age, a conference aims to help teach them--and their parents--how to cope

By Colleen Mastony
Tribune staff reporter
Published April 29, 2006

As if adolescence were not difficult enough, imagine navigating the treacherous teenage years while trying to deal with a severe food allergy.

Those who've experienced it wince when they recall having to tote their medication to the school dance, or having their parents inspect the food in the school lunchroom.

Don't even ask about kissing.

"How lame does `Please wash your mouth out, it might be full of milk protein' sound?" said Rebecca Allen, 20, of Evanston, who has a severe allergy to milk. On Saturday, she'll offer her own kiss-and-tell story before 300 people at the annual conference of Food and Allergy Anaphylaxis Network in Rosemont.

In response to the growing number of teens with severe food allergies, the conference will offer a session for parents and a teen breakout session, where kids can compare notes.

Tips include how best to hide your epinephrine shot (wear cargo shorts with big pockets); how to survive summer camp without breaking into hives (talk to the cook); and how to avoid peanuts at baseball games (don't eat the Cracker Jack and put a towel on your seat).

The conference comes amid increasing concerns about food allergies. McDonald's, for example, recently unleashed a firestorm when it announced that wheat--off-limits for many children with food allergies, is an ingredient in its french fries.

Severe allergies have been on the rise for about a decade. A study in 2003 found that the number of children with peanut allergies doubled from 1997 to 2002. No one knows why allergy numbers are rising, but some researchers theorize that the rise of antibiotics, sanitation and vaccines has caused our immune systems to attack harmless proteins in our foods.

Now, as a generation of allergic adolescents comes of age, they are struggling with how to cope. Research has found that teenagers--with their propensity to take chances and bend to peer pressure--are at the highest risk for a fatal allergic reaction. About 150 to 200 people die each year of food-allergy reactions, according to the network.

"More children have peanut allergies and they're getting older," said Dr. Scott Sicherer of the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York. "We as physicians and parents have to think about how to make our teens safer."

With that goal in mind, the allergy network in January launched a teen advisory group and this month overhauled its Web site, www.fanteen.org, to make it more teen-friendly, adding photo galleries and opinion polls. With much of the content written by teenagers, the site includes advice on fitting in, talking to friends about allergies and eating at school.

But the most popular subjects are, of course, about dating.

"They all want to talk about dating. They want to know, `How do you talk to your boyfriend or girlfriend about allergies without feeling like a nerd?'" said Marguerite Furlong, 25, who runs the teen program for the non-profit network based in Fairfax, Va. "They all want to know has anyone ever dumped you because you have a food allergy."

Kissing is a big issue, especially after last year, when a 15-year-old Canadian girl allergic to peanuts died after kissing her boyfriend, who had eaten peanut butter. The coroner later said the kiss did not cause the girl's death, but the story ignited fear among teens that they could be "killed by a kiss."

There have been no other reports of fatal allergic reactions from kisses. Mild allergic reactions are more common.

At the conference, Allen will offer her own story. Allen had a nasty reaction after kissing her boyfriend, who just polished off a half-carton of ice cream. Soon after the first peck, Allen felt an "all-too-familiar" itchy feeling on her tongue and a subtle swelling in her throat. She gave herself an injection of epinephrine and the attack passed.

"You feel self-conscious and you don't want to tell anyone because you don't want it to be a big deal," she said. "But when your parents aren't around, your friends are the ones that are going to help you."

Experts advise teens to brush their teeth before they lock lips; a study this year found that traces of peanut butter stay in a person's mouth for over an hour.

Nearly 30 teens, ages 11 to 20, have signed up for the teen-only session this weekend.

Abby Fliss, 14, of Petersburg, Ill., always felt embarrassed about her diet restrictions. Allergic to eggs and nuts, she couldn't eat school lunches or the cake at a friend's birthday party.

Last fall, at a conference for teens with allergies, Fliss finally found kids who understood. Since then, she has kept in touch with her new friends, instant-messaging nearly every day. "It felt nice knowing I wasn't the only one," she said.

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
Kids' food allergies can strain family life
Thu Apr 6, 2006 5:29 PM BST16
Printer Friendly | Email Article | RSS

By Amy Norton

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Food allergies can put serious limits on the daily activities of affected kids and their parents, a new study has found.

Among 87 families researchers surveyed, the majority of parents said that their child's food allergy limited family social activities, and many felt overwhelmed by the responsibility of keeping their child from having a serious allergic reaction.

Based on these findings, stressed-out families should not feel alone, Dr. Mary E. Bollinger, the study's lead author, told Reuters Health.

"It's not unusual, and you're not crazy," said Bollinger, an associate professor of pediatrics at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore.

But if the stress is harming family life, it's time to get help, she advised. A good step, according to Bollinger, is to get newsletters from the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), an international organization of parents, medical professionals and others involved in caring for kids with food allergy.

Food allergies are caused by an immune system reaction to a protein in a particular food - most commonly eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat or soy. Symptoms, including skin rash, shortness of breath, stomach cramps and nausea, can be triggered by even minute amounts of the offending food.

Some people with food allergies can suffer severe, life-threatening reactions called anaphylaxis.

Because of this, food preparation and meal planning are crucial to keeping children with food allergies safe. But the task is not easy.

Allergens like eggs, soy and nuts often turn up as ingredients in prepared foods, and labels have not always been clear. While a new federal law now requires manufacturers to list the eight most common food allergens, product labels have traditionally offered vague terms like "natural flavors," without naming the specific ingredients.

Parents seem to worry the most, Bollinger said, when their child's meals are not under their direct control - at school, at other children's houses or at restaurants.

Of parents in her study, published in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, 79 percent said their child's food allergy made going to a restaurant stressful; 16 percent avoided dining out altogether. And more than half of parents said that family outings and vacations were a tough task.

Birthday parties and sleepovers were also a source of stress, parents said - so much so that one-quarter would not allow their child to sleep at a friend's house.

Ten percent of parents said they home-schooled their children because of food allergy - a surprising rate, Bollinger said, since that's not part of standard advice on dealing with the problem.

"There's a fine line between being overly protective and being safe," she said.

Families who are feeling overwhelmed or who feel their kids are missing out on their childhood should turn to resources like FAAN or parents' support groups in their area, according to Bollinger.

"Families need to be aware that there are resources out there," she said.

SOURCE: Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, March 2006.

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
Test your allergy knowledge

From peanut problems to shellfish shock, food allergies are on the rise. But don’t swear off any food groups until you take our quiz.

1. One in four adults has some sort of food allergy.

True or False?

2. Kids rarely outgrow their food allergies.

True or False?

3. You can have a reaction to a food you didn’t eat.

True or False?

4. A food allergy can be inherited from your parents.

True or False?

5. If you didn’t have allergies as a kid, you’re safe.

True or False?

1. False: Though one in four adults thinks he or she has a food allergy, only 2 percent of adults actually do, reports the American College of Asthma, Allergies and Immunology. Most people who react to a food have an intolerance with consequences like an upset stomach. Allergies trigger an overreaction by the immune system, resulting in rashes, swelling or blood pressure and breathing trouble.

2. False: Research shows that 20 percent of affected children eventually outgrow peanut allergies, while 10 percent will shed their allergies to tree nuts such as walnuts, almonds and pistachios. If you suspect that your child is no longer allergic, ask his physician for an oral food challenge, a supervised trial-and-error test.

3. True: Simply touching an offending food can cause a reaction in severe allergy sufferers; so can kissing someone who has recently eaten the food.

4. True: A child whose parents both have allergies is 75 percent more likely to develop one than a kid whose parents don’t have any allergies.

5. False: Food allergies can develop at any point in a person’s life.

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
We had a slight emergency on Saturday for the very same reasons listed above. Bryanna went to her friend's birthday party. She had a wonderful time. Just as we arrived (half an hour before the party ended) we noticed that she had eaten half of a slice of cake which we had informed the girl's mother she was allergic to. Apparently in the excitement of celebrating with her friends (whom she doesn't get to spend much time with outside of the classroom) she helped herself to the cake, thinking that we had checked first and it was okay. She has been taught to take responsibility for her allergy and to check the food labels first, to check with an adult before eating anything. It was delicious, but had a double dose of dairy: a whipped cream topping and a chocolate pudding filling. It was fortunate that we had arrived early so that we could give her some Benadryl, but the chances that something far more serious could have happened are too high. When her little brother asked her if he could try some cake, she noticed that her lips and tongue were itchy. Within minutes her face was blotchy and itchy and she started crying, which freaked out her friends a bit. So, we had to calm down all of the girls and get Bryanna out of there quickly. Later that day, I allowed her to call her friend so they could chat.

The truth is that no matter how prepared you think you and your child are, there is always the chance that something could happen, or someone will make a mistake.

To quote Mad-eye Moody: "Constant Vigilance!"

MouseMadness

lunalovegoddess said:
We had a slight emergency on Saturday for the very same reasons listed above. Bryanna went to her friend's birthday party. She had a wonderful time. Just as we arrived (half an hour before the party ended) we noticed that she had eaten half of a slice of cake which we had informed the girl's mother she was allergic to. Apparently in the excitement of celebrating with her friends (whom she doesn't get to spend much time with outside of the classroom) she helped herself to the cake, thinking that we had checked first and it was okay. She has been taught to take responsibility for her allergy and to check the food labels first, to check with an adult before eating anything. It was delicious, but had a double dose of dairy: a whipped cream topping and a chocolate pudding filling. It was fortunate that we had arrived early so that we could give her some Benadryl, but the chances that something far more serious could have happened are too high. When her little brother asked her if he could try some cake, she noticed that her lips and tongue were itchy. Within minutes her face was blotchy and itchy and she started crying, which freaked out her friends a bit. So, we had to calm down all of the girls and get Bryanna out of there quickly. Later that day, I allowed her to call her friend so they could chat.

The truth is that no matter how prepared you think you and your child are, there is always the chance that something could happen, or someone will make a mistake.

To quote Mad-eye Moody: "Constant Vigilance!"

:lol: I say that all the time to the girls :lol: They think I'm weird :eek:

In fact, I used it with Mallory last week, because SHE had an allergy mishap at a friends house. Friend had a bag of candy in her room, and Mallory grabbed what she thought was an M&M, but it turns out it was actually a Reese Pieces. So, she threw up all over their house, and I went to pick her up. Of course the mom was just beside herself, but I said, you know, I am lucky enough that a bit of a mess in the bathroom is all that we (knock on wood) have to worry about with Mallory. I am very very very very fortunate in that regard.

Yes, Brenda, constant vigilance!!

DisneyPhD

Thanks for the article Luna. Some days I get pretty down about Lily's allergies. It just gets so old and I would love to take a break from it. Today I am feeling pretty good.

We head down to WDW in 3 days. We have the dinning plan. I would love to have more for dessert then soy ice cream. Last time she saw the Dr she said I could increase the amount of milk and eggs in my diet some since she nursed so rarely and some should get flitered out in my diet. She has been doing pretty well with minor amounts so far.

We are very luckey Lily's allergies are not life threating. Even though, it still gets old. Especailly when she is crying for food others can eat and she can't.

Sometiems "Constant Vigilance!" can sure wear you down. I guess we are rather like moody, bringing our own food and drinks everywhere. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom