Live Action Rescue Rangers in Development

brb1006

Frank Angones (Co-Executive Producer, Writer, and Story Editor for the Ducktales reboot) just made this tweet on the news.

For those unaware, the Ducktales reboot episode theme to Darkwing Duck just aired today on Disney Channel.

JohnMatrix

Will Gadget be in it? If not her numerous fans including the cult from Russia will no doubt boycott the movie

Also the director hired directed The Watch. Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence

Tony Perkis

Will Gadget be in it? If not her numerous fans including the cult from Russia will no doubt boycott the movie

His career is much bigger than that of The Watch.

Getting one of the three members of The Lonely Island, who also co-directed the best parody in the past 25 years (Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping) to direct this irreverent piece of nonsense is a great decision.

brb1006

Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers isn't the same without Gadget and Monterey Jack. I'm really curious to see how those two would look in the film.

Phroobar

So when this movie comes out, they will remove Gadget's Go Coaster from Disneyland's Toon Town?

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

My biggest qualm I have with Disney's "Live Action" is that they call it "live action" when it is mostly CG animation and not actual "live action".

Please stop saying that Disney. It is becoming such a pet peeve of mine.

Just...just...stop.

JohnMatrix

this show seems to have a crazy following. It has a huge fan fiction culture with numerous fan works, shipping wars (yes actual shipping wars) and of course who can forget the Gadget cult.

brb1006

this show seems to have a crazy following. It has a huge fan fiction culture with numerous fan works, shipping wars (yes actual shipping wars) and of course who can forget the Gadget cult.
Besides the infamous Gadget cult, the series is very popular in Russia. Even a website Russian fansite dedicated to the series was created dedicated to the character Foxglove and her late voice actress.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
My biggest qualm I have with Disney's "Live Action" is that they call it "live action" when it is mostly CG animation and not actual "live action".

Please stop saying that Disney. It is becoming such a pet peeve of mine.

Just...just...stop.

Ok, Chip and Dale won't be CGI. They'll be two guys in a fur costume with giant heads!!

Magenta Panther

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom