Live Action Rescue Rangers in Development

Brer Panther

I wonder what character they're going to have as the villain in the sequel.

Ten bucks says it's Mickey Mouse and they'll have him be an evil, greedy corporate overlord. Y'know, that joke we've already seen in Family Guy, South Park, and a million web animations and political cartoons. And yet everyone will STILL talk about how clever it is.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I wonder what character they're going to have as the villain in the sequel.

Ten bucks says it's Mickey Mouse and they'll have him be an evil, greedy corporate overlord. Y'know, that joke we've already seen in Family Guy, South Park, and a million web animations and political cartoons. And yet everyone will STILL talk about how clever it is.
I think Roger Rabbit could be awesome partner as new Toontown police officer for Bonkers team up to arrest Mickey Mouse in the sequel.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I think Roger Rabbit could be awesome partner as new Toontown police officer for Bonkers team up to arrest Mickey Mouse in the sequel.
The poster is making snide comments on something that doesn't even exist and hasn't even been announced yet, ie its sarcasm.

There is no confirmed or even suggested potential sequel yet. The only mention of a sequel was by the writers earlier this year saying they'd like to continue expanding the world they built if allowed. But that is very far from a sequel being approved by Disney.

So before we get ahead of ourselves with plots and discussions on it, lets note there is nothing announced or confirmed yet about a sequel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom