Little girl gets accidentally leveled by CM during parade

tnemgif

I'm all for DHS seeing if these parents should be disciplined for losing control of the child, failing to instruct her to remain clear of moving performers, such that this and any other children they may be "raising" are at risk.
I'm not following, sorry. You feel the parents should be disciplined?

MaryJaneP

I'm not following, sorry. You feel the parents should be disciplined?
Yep. Before I let go of my youngsters hand, I tell her to stay far enough away from everyone else to avoid collisions. They either failed to give the instruct or the kid disobeyed. Who needs discipline here? Dancer, parents, or kid. My vote is 2nd or 3rd, not 1st party.

tnemgif

Yep. Before I let go of my youngsters hand, I tell her to stay far enough away from everyone else to avoid collisions. They either failed to give the instruct or the kid disobeyed. Who needs discipline here? Dancer, parents, or kid. My vote is 2nd or 3rd, not 1st party.

Not going to get into the debate, but I will say that I disagree.

Oddysey

I am of the opinion that nobody should be punished since the accident was consequential in itself, and all parties likely learned from the situation. The cast member likely learned to take more care in looking for the little ones before doing any fancy dance moves. The little girl likely learned that getting too close to others while having a dance party can be detrimental not to mention painful. The parents likely learned to have a more hands on approach when their daughter is participating in an activity that could lead to an accident. As such, the accident in itself is punishment enough for all parties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom