Rumor Lion King Flume Ride being considered for Animal Kingdom

BrianLo

So does flume mean log or boat ride? And is this an E ticket?

I think (from just reading here) there is an E ticket for DAW that is meant to be a book report and there is chatter of a different ride treatment made for DAK that might be a bit more D+ ticket like. A more splash conveyance system to sub for some of the menu planning that was pulled by what Moana was originally supposed to be.

Encanto seems more Maelstrom / Classic Pirates like.

Or whether they just shrug their shoulders and copy DAW is anyone’s guess and I think quite a few peoples fear.

Sir_Cliff

Maybe the real lions are the friends we made along the way
I guess whether that's positive or not is whether you believe lions are capable of true friendship and, dare I say it, love.

the lion king disney GIF

mickEblu

I'm sure someone has already suggested this but for me the ideal scenario would be Lion King going into the Tree of Life. It makes so much more sense than Zootopia and I feel like the Lion King is better suited to be a fun 4D show than a ride. Then make Jungle Book the flume ride.

KingMickey13

This entire conversation reminds me of the lady on Facebook who posts in like 30+ groups every day about the importance of saving the It’s Tough to be a Bug show.

DisneyHead123

This entire conversation reminds me of the lady on Facebook who posts in like 30+ groups every day about the importance of saving the It’s Tough to be a Bug show.
I see it more as parents going:

“Don’t do that. I guarantee you won’t like what happens.”

“I’m telling you, don’t do it.”

“Let me repeat - don’t do that. It’s not a good idea.”

“How many times have I said -“

- Loud crash -

- Wailing and gnashing of the teeth for the next 20 years -

To be fair, I do think there’s a way to start updating AK in a way that would work. And Rohdes is consulting now, so who knows? But it’s also entirely possible AK is slated to become the next Franken-park. We’ll see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom