Lin-Manuel Miranda Pitches Encanto Attraction to Chapek?

ImNoImagineer

Original Poster
I think this company controls releases like this as Lin-Manuel is frequently contracted by the company. This is likely testing the waters. Chapek views Encanto as a franchise so further development of the property is extremely likely.

Build a ride in DHS!
Would it go better as an anchor for a potential South America land in AK? Granted 1 dark ride is cheaper than an entire land.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I think this company controls releases like this as Lin-Manuel is frequently contracted by the company. This is likely testing the waters. Chapek views Encanto as a franchise so further development of the property is extremely likely.

Build a ride in DHS!

Don't you mean Epcot? I thought that's where all the movie stuff went these days.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Epcot will be Magically fixed in a year!

Next in line for attractions are DAK and DHS, and DAK already has a project in development for the Dino-Rama plot.

Ah, must be the Zootopia and Ice Age additions going into AK, plus the long-rumored 101 Dalmations and Aristocats addition, and then ripping out KS for the Indiana Jones South American Adventure portion. ;) All this from the genius called... Bob.

ToTBellHop

Whoa…slooooow down.

Disney moves a sloowwww

Disney just gave Mickey Mouse a ride after decades. Avatar after a long time

we should see Encanto by 2030

*** unless you’re talking popcorn buckets, that’s probably this summer .
FEA opened less than 3 years after Frozen. They rush when they want to.

Obviously, we are talking 2025-6 for any new ride. Shows could come together faster.

Stupido

I think it 100% makes sense. If this does happen, I'm sure it would be music based. You don't top the billboard charts for the 1st time since A Whole New World, and then not add the song to the parks. The easiest solution would be to add it into a fireworks show, or another buffed scene in Philhar, but I think they'd wanna capitalize on the Encanto craze. Interested to see how the Madrigals wind up joining the World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom