News Liki Tikis refurbished

Goofyernmost

Oh I know, it’s just getting tired. I get it, you don’t let things bother you. But this is a discussion board, which is why we’re all here. We all care about different things. No need to lecture others when you disagree.
Where do you get the idea that it bothers me. I just disagree and a discussion board is where that is supposed to happen. But, to predict things and state them like they are fact is not discussion it is just misleading and as such needs to be contradicted. I just pointed out that those assumptions were made very early on with no basis of fact or even reason. Sorry if that offended you, but, it was just observation. You were free to draw your own conclusions.

Oriolesmagic

Glad to have these guys back and they look really great!

It's something small and ultimately unnecessary, but I still have memories of playing with the Leaki Tikis from when I was younger and I'm glad that kids today will get to make their own memories with them.

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

I love mist sprays too! Or even a bit of a spray. The Tikis for example are good.

But not spitting camels. Nor circus monkeys. Or any other McDonald's PlayPlace garbage.

This looks good:
Adventureland-0090.jpg

:inlove:

This is idiotic:
casey-jr-splash-n-soak-station-gallery05.jpg

:hungover::hungover:

The MK design sensibilities shouldn't move towards more of this hideous garbage.
Yep, it looks like cartoons. What were they thinking?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom