Like the New Look

WDW-Imagineer

Just visited the site and I must say, it look great!! I like the fact that all of the attractions are listed on the side, plus the whole thing loads faster as well.

Great job Steve! :D :D :D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks for the postive feedback! :)

Is anyone finding it slower than before? I have had 1 report that is extremely slow? I am not seeing that from my test machines, just wondering if anyone else has?

Thanks!!!

Tramp

Bravo Steve...the website looks great...3 cheers!

Now....you'll be hearing from my lawyer about this addiction to your message board.... "message board syndrome" :):):)

M

Mr Lightbeer

If it's a Mickey Mouse test you'll do well ?

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 134

WDW-Imagineer

To tell you the truth, Disney.com may look good, but they don't have that much information about rides or closed rides. But then again, Disney probably doesn't post anything until it is official - so for people like us, the Disney sites aren't that exciting.

Disney Maniac

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
To tell you the truth, Disney.com may look good, but they don't have that much information about rides or closed rides. But then again, Disney probably doesn't post anything until it is official - so for people like us, the Disney sites aren't that exciting.

Hrm, good point. Though their "Pardon Our Dust" section is kinda helpful and informative. But nothing compares to these types of forums with insider information and rumours!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Disney Maniac

Hrm, good point. Though their "Pardon Our Dust" section is kinda helpful and informative. But nothing compares to these types of forums with insider information and rumours!

But again, the "Pardon Our Dust" section is only officially announced projects. Although its still a good site. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom