Like Disney Secrets - Read This Book!

CaptainShortty

Original Poster
Hi Everyone! If you love reading Disney Secrets like I do you'll love the book "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World" by Susan Veness. I always bring it with me in the parks and look for all the hidden secrets all over the place!

mickeysshoes

Yes I was very happy when I found this one!! I just love the MK chapter. I plan to bring it with me to the park because I know I wont remember anything when I walk in.....Too much like a little kid when I hit Main Street. I want to be able to read and look to get the full understanding of what I am looking for!!!

Chrononymous

Just got this book as a gift, and read it cover to cover in three hours! It's pretty awesome...

A lot of these secrets I already knew...but many of them were new to me, and make me excited about returning to the Kingdom (when and if my plans aren't getting derailed!)

Although the book suffers slightly the way my local lake tour does...in that there is a lot of... "this wonderful thing USED to be here...but is now gone, making way for refurbs and progress."

copcarguyp71

Just ordered this book as a late Christmas present to me...can't wait to dig in! I love knowing how deep the imagineers are and all the ways they found to weave the magic into the parks.

Disney61

Hi Everyone! If you love reading Disney Secrets like I do you'll love the book "The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World" by Susan Veness. I always bring it with me in the parks and look for all the hidden secrets all over the place!

I love this book!!! My DW gave me it as a Christmas gift a few years back and we're always sure to take it with us when we visit the world.

UPbeekeeper

I recently picked this book up and I really enjoy it. I admit I haven't read it cover to cover, but it is an easy read, whereas I keep it on my kitchen counter and just open to a random chapter while waiting for something on the stove and I can just dive in and learn some little tidbit every day. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on the parks in general, but this book amazes me with so many things I never knew about. Really fun stuff that you would probably never notice or "get" unless you knew to look for it. I will be bringing it with me on my next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom