Lights of Winter arches - shrink wrapped

bgraham34

Well certainly shrink wrapping them does not mean they are scrapped. They certainly would not bury them on property with the wrapping on it. I bet they will be transported somewhere.

uklad79

Surely WDI don't build much themselves being mainly a design function and this would be contracted out to a lighting company? I don't believe for 1 second they would ship them to Glendale when it would be easier and much cheaper to send some plans and the new controls and lights to Orlando to be fitted by a local contractor with 1 or 2 WDI people overseeing the project.

rangerbob

I'm trying to find it again but not having any luck. About 6 months ago I heard through one of the websites that the Main Street Electrical Parade was here in Orlando. I now hear that they are outfitting them with LED lights. If the floats are here and they are getting outfitted with LED, why can't the same company that is outfitting the floats outfit the arches.

Mr.EPCOT

I'm trying to find it again but not having any luck. About 6 months ago I heard through one of the websites that the Main Street Electrical Parade was here in Orlando. I now hear that they are outfitting them with LED lights. If the floats are here and they are getting outfitted with LED, why can't the same company that is outfitting the floats outfit the arches.

The Main Street Electrical Parade has not left Anaheim yet. It is still scheduled for performances at California Adventure through some time in April.

EPCOT Explorer

Kinda hard to do without money.:rolleyes:

I really have a hard time believing that that's the only issue. The projection surfaces are up. They can change some BGM VERY easily. I'm sure it's not too hard to wire projectors into SSE's programing.

Something is up with those damn curtains. :lol:

PalisadesPkteer

If they end up not using them ever again then at least let someone else have them.

Ship them here to CT if you want and WE WILL USE THEM.

Hey RSoxNo1, you don't suppose they are going for a Disney Cruise do you?

MinnieSummer

I hope they return all bright and shiny as I really missed them this past Christmas. The entrance to World Showcase just wasn't right without them.

jt04

I hope they return all bright and shiny as I really missed them this past Christmas. The entrance to World Showcase just wasn't right without them.

I'm kind of hoping they go to the scrap yard and we get the new-improved-cutting edge-futuristic-visionary-EPCOT Center version with LED's and snow and music. :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom