Lightning Lane at Walt Disney World

Touchdown

Back in the original FP days I could rope drop Epcot, ride Soarin' and TT twice each. Grab breakfast at Sunshine Seasons after Soarin #2, ride SSE and leave by 11:30. I don't know if that's possible with the current LL system. If it is, now it costs extra while I used to do it for free.

To hit that rate you've got to be in very short queues. For some rides like RotR, I've ridden 3x back to back during slow times (not using LL) but it takes almost 2 hours due to the queue length just to walk through, the few minutes waiting to get sent to the pre show followed by the 3 part pre-show with another queue before part 3.
With EE I can do Frozen, SRL Test Track, Soarin and Rat by 10:30ish on a good day. I can walk fast though, and that’s without breakfast.

nickys

Premium Member
So.... I was watching An All Ears Video on LL and their 15th Tip/Hack was very interesting. Apparently now you have a 5 min grace period on the front, and a 2 hour grace period on the back. Couple this with the fact that you can book a new LL once your window expires, you can actually kind of stack if you leave the parks in the middle of the day and come back.

I don't think they mention this in video, but I believe you still must use at least 1LL earlier in the day before this loophole works.
That has always been the case.

I suspect that loophole will now be closed.

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

Another thing this chart clearly indicates, IMO, is that Jungle Cruise is not long for this new Disney World. I assumed it had more mid tier capacity, but people are so inefficient in getting themselves into the boats, if that's in the ballpark... wow. Not even Peter Pan level. And the labor costs. No wonder there are these inklings that could lead to Moana going in there.

All the reasons given for scrapping 20,000 Leagues... apply to Jungle Cruise too. That it's lasted this long is remarkable.

But part of me still thinks they don't have it in them to remove it completely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom