Lightning Lane at Walt Disney World

Disstevefan1

It’ll be $50 this coming Christmas, I guarantee it.
MerryXmasGenieis50 copy.jpg

pdude81

Increased capacity reduces the need for genie+.
Only in the short term. You need the capacity to charge below the shock factor price on more attractions and for more people if they want to continue growing that revenue. The street isn't usually cares less about 5 years from now than 5 months from now though... and Bob the former doesn't have 5 years.

yensid67

I would love to get a response from Disney executives of WHY do I have to purchase GENIE+ after I already purchased admission to the park? I am on vacation and do not what to get up early to make selections or have to constantly look at my phone all day long! Why not come up with a FAST PASS PAID PASS and SET pricing for Lightning lane options? They have the FP machines already, why let them rot somewhere when they could be used for something positive? Disney will still be making money, but the paid pass will still require you to return between a space of time to get in standby line. The guests in the mean time can be grabbing snacks, eating at a sit down place or SHOPPING and spending MORE MONEY! As it stands now, Standby lines are longer, which means no one spending extra money! I think its a win-win situation to REHAB the Genie+ into a paid FP with paper slips like before, and keep lightning lanes as a set pricing. EASY PEASY to solve to make everyone happy!!!!

John park hopper

EASY PEASY to solve to make everyone happy!!!!
It is no longer about making everyone happy --it is all about making the most money. The only way to change Disney is for people to not go

Mark Dunne

Bob Iger says there are 'untapped money just waiting to be made at Disney Parks with $42 billion going to be made with Genie +​

Well tap it in the imagination pavilion. cant be that hard can it. stop chasing that digital frontier, leave that to Kevin Flynn. and please concentrate on the one part of Disney that still holds the magic, THE PARKS !!! CASTMEMBERS !!! and GUESTS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom