Lightning Lane at Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
The price for Genie+ at Magic Kingdom/Multiple Parks is up to $35 today.

IMG_2167.jpg

Find Individual Lightning Lane and previous Genie+ prices at the link below.

Mark Dunne

Coming from the U.K the jump has been getting higher each year ( and i still think we are lucky with the date date tickets ) but we used to stay in A.S for £2000-2500 INC tickets about 7 years back, now its £4000 plus, when we see the ticket booth prices for day passes, i realise how lucky we are, l feel bad for the locals, its so much money, and G.P is almost a must these days with crowds, they have to start to give us more, cant even buy merch and have it delivered to front the park ( or resort ) so your carrying around merch all day with hardly anywhere to put it, then get to tron ( if you lucky ) and shove it in the lockers, it feels like a shareholders park now, not the Disney we so wish to see come back. Mr Iger's done nothing to reverse mr Chapek's decisions ( unless I'm missing something ) i thought G.P would be included for resort guest's, plus give us an extra hr AM, half hour is pathetic, so many family's getting there kids up at the crack of dawn for a measly half hour, shame on you Mr I. for us its the castmembers, and public that make the magic, so thank you all, cos we love it !!!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Coming from the U.K the jump has been getting higher each year ( and i still think we are lucky with the date date tickets ) but we used to stay in A.S for £2000-2500 INC tickets about 7 years back, now its £4000 plus, when we see the ticket booth prices for day passes, i realise how lucky we are, l feel bad for the locals, its so much money, and G.P is almost a must these days with crowds, they have to start to give us more, cant even buy merch and have it delivered to front the park ( or resort ) so your carrying around merch all day with hardly anywhere to put it, then get to tron ( if you lucky ) and shove it in the lockers, it feels like a shareholders park now, not the Disney we so wish to see come back. Mr Iger's done nothing to reverse mr Chapek's decisions ( unless I'm missing something ) i thought G.P would be included for resort guest's, plus give us an extra hr AM, half hour is pathetic, so many family's getting there kids up at the crack of dawn for a measly half hour, shame on you Mr I. for us its the castmembers, and public that make the magic, so thank you all, cos we love it !!!
You always got better rates too…

But that price for all stars just isn’t good. You have the US price pain now - it seems

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Thanks for answer, to be honest both my wife and i do feel for you guys, hey all in the same boat now, at last we can moan together ;) 👍
It’s not about complaining…it’s more genuine concern from fans about when or if they’ll start to provide more value for their extreme prices?

Because it’s fallen like a rock for many years

Unsustainable trajectory. Just living off the label at this point

Mark Dunne

You always got better rates too…

But that price for all stars just isn’t good. You have the US price pain now - it seems
Hi , that's all we can afford, and in January now, used to visit you guys regularly through the year, now its narrowed to january, when i priced the same hotel, but moved the days on so feb was shown ( so end jan beginning feb ) it jumped almost £500, so we look for say 21st jan for 10 nights £4300 for pop, flights and tickets.( bringing my mum in 2025, she's never been to America before, let alone WDW ) we loved Coronado springs, but the price is off the charts now, to stay at a moderate we could only afford 7nts, now not at all, a real shame, these parks are meant for everyone, we don't have a lot of money, just save to come over each year, that's our big treat. people think we are mad, but we love it sooo much, but each year for sure its a stretch. 👍

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Hi , that's all we can afford, and in January now, used to visit you guys regularly through the year, now its narrowed to january, when i priced the same hotel, but moved the days on so feb was shown ( so end jan beginning feb ) it jumped almost £500, so we look for say 21st jan for 10 nights £4300 for pop, flights and tickets.( bringing my mum in 2025, she's never been to America before, let alone WDW ) we loved Coronado springs, but the price is off the charts now, to stay at a moderate we could only afford 7nts, now not at all, a real shame, these parks are meant for everyone, we don't have a lot of money, just save to come over each year, that's our big treat. people think we are mad, but we love it sooo much, but each year for sure its a stretch. 👍
No explanations needed…and nobody’s judgement matters but your own

I was just commenting that seems like a really high price for a UK package

Laketravis

I havent been since December 2022, does it seem like with the price being higher that there is more ride availability?

Nope. I was there last week and can honestly say we accomplished the least in twenty years.

I refuse to pay for Genie+ and LL, instead relying on old school strategies like rope drop (which is becoming least effective) and doing popular attractions while most are doing something else (Fantasmic). Couldn't help but chuckle at the ones who use LL for even the lamest of attractions, and wonder what they are thinking when they use LL to get into a mile long line for Rat.

There's also a reason two top-tier attractions only offer a virtual queue and LL with no standby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom