Liberty Tree Tavern ADR Watch Thread - ADRs now open!!!!

jlsHouston

Operating hours are now showing up for 11/24 and beyond on their page, was showing as "no times available" a few days ago when I checked. No ADRs up yet - but maybe it's a sign of soon?
Yah I've been stalking their page and it is still the same. It shows availability to check for times beginning 11/20 but any time you check for in November says no times available....

Dwarful

when I called today they told me adrs were open and they were booked solid for the dates we needed. I am curious if I got a misinformed CM or if it is true...and in all my checking I missed that one brief moment????? ughhhhh

Tuvalu

Premium Member
when I called today they told me adrs were open and they were booked solid for the dates we needed. I am curious if I got a misinformed CM or if it is true...and in all my checking I missed that one brief moment????? ughhhhh
According to the news brief on the WDWMagic home page (from November 16): "Reservations are not expected to be available until the restaurant reopens."

Dwarful

According to the news brief on the WDWMagic home page (from November 16): "Reservations are not expected to be available until the restaurant reopens."
Thanks....that is what I thought, but the CM I talked to kept insisting that it was booked solid.....

summerwind

Regarding the message from the CM who said everything was booked, I had the same experience. Last week I checked and was told they were not booking, today I was told it was full, or at least a specific number of reservations. Completely frustrated, I asked to speak to a supervisor. At that point while I was waiting for a connection, the call was terminated.terminated

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Regarding the message from the CM who said everything was booked, I had the same experience. Last week I checked and was told they were not booking, today I was told it was full, or at least a specific number of reservations. Completely frustrated, I asked to speak to a supervisor. At that point while I was waiting for a connection, the call was terminated.terminated
It isn't available for booking. The reopening date continues to slip back, so they are not making reservations until it is open.

Wildflower

Guessing the CM was flying on autopilot and seeing nothing available the response became "booked" as opposed to not taking reservations due to lack of a firm reopening date.

raugust

I just was just able (about 10 minutes ago) to book an ADR for Saturday November 28th, 2015 for 4:35 PM, so it appears that the ADR for LTT have opened up ....:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Note: This opened up a 5:15 PM Dinner Res. at Cindy's Castle

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom