Liberty Tree Tavern ADR Watch Thread - ADRs now open!!!!

Mukta

Original Poster
Like a lot of you, I am hoping to get an LTT ADR for my Dec trip (if Skipper's Canteen doesn't open).

I'm hoping for lunch on 12/11. Which day are you hoping for?

raugust

This is not from me, but take it for what it is worth....

1) There was a meeting to discuss rehab status.
. . . WDW is anxious to get things rolling
. . . they do not want to lose the lucrative Holiday Season
2) From what we are told, in attendance were
. . . restaurant management
. . . maintenance and maintenance management
. . . contractors
. . . equipment vendors
3) Outcome
. . . the total rehab WILL NOT be done on time (11/20/2105)
. . . but, there will be enough finished to open about 1-week ahead of time (approx 11/15/2105)
. . . they think
. . . SERVERS and other staff have been told to be available - they have been deployed elsewhere
. . . no dates for when ADR's can be called-up and set
. . . it is possible that ADR may open as late as 1-2 weeks ahead of opening date
. . . no info as to when the companion eatery, Skipper Canteen will open (they share the same kitchen)

NOTE: This is NOT an official announcement. This info came from SERVERS who were in a follow-up meeting with managers. The work schedules for CM's come out basically two weeks in advance, so we will know more as the dates approach. Once we see the CM's scheduled, we know things are happening for real.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Reservations for 2016 are open, I was able to book April. I am guessing Nov/Dec 2015 dates are not, because I have tried multiple dates and times and all have returned as "no tables available." LTT is not that popular to be completely booked already.

jlsHouston

Reservations for 2016 are open, I was able to book April. I am guessing Nov/Dec 2015 dates are not, because I have tried multiple dates and times and all have returned as "no tables available." LTT is not that popular to be completely booked already.

I just saw the alert on this thread and started to panic I missed my window for November but sounds like nothing open for next month yet...

habuma

12/16

It wouldn't be that big of a deal normally, but my oldest daughter *REALLY* wants to eat at Liberty Tree on her birthday, so I've been checking for ADR availability daily hoping to be able to work it out for her. If we can't get it on 12/16, then we'll just pass on it.

Sandurz

If I don't snag an ADR here has anyone ever tried to order nothing but a gooey toffee cake to-go? Never tried one but reaaaaaallly want to and have my dining schedule all full up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom