Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

NoVa Mom

We are going Nov 16th-24th!:xmas: MVMCP the 1st night!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Candlelight Processional the last night! the 23rd! We have a grand gathering group of 11! We cannot wait! Hope to see some of you there!:wave:

Upvote 0

craz4disney

WHOOT WHOOT

Only 26 more days to go cant wait!!!!!:xmas:

Staying at POR for the fourth time! November 23-30 MVMCP on Nov 27th!!!!!!! SO EXCITED there will be 12 of us! 4 generations! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

RamyaKitty

We are going Nov 16th-24th!:xmas: MVMCP the 1st night!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Candlelight Processional the last night! the 23rd! We have a grand gathering group of 11! We cannot wait! Hope to see some of you there!:wave:

You'll prolly see me around! Going to the first night of MVMCP too. :D

It's getting so close... I can't believe it! @__@

Upvote 0

DisneyNme

Oh heck yea.....9 days baby!

I will be arriving at The all star movies resort at about 1:00 am on friday morning! Im hoping that there will be no crowds at that time, any body flown in to orlando going WDW at this time?

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Oh heck yea.....9 days baby!

I will be arriving at The all star movies resort at about 1:00 am on friday morning! Im hoping that there will be no crowds at that time, any body flown in to orlando going WDW at this time?

Most people will be sleeping. You shouldn't see too many people out and about at the airport OR at check-in.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom