Let the speculation begin - Will 7DMT be another TSMM?

Will 7dMT be another TSMM?

• Yes, lines will always be long and fastpasses will always run out quickly.

Votes: 40 41.2%
  • No, I think for a while it will be that way, but will eventually taper off.

Votes: 57 58.8%

• Total voters

tare

It amazes me that the wait time for tsmm is still so long. You all are prob right about it being so few kid rides at studios.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm sure it will be busy for a long time. It is located basically in the heart of Fantasyland which with that location alone makes it a huge draw and it is supposed to be a family friendly coaster. I wonder if they will have a single rider line?

jw24

I think early on, it will because all new attractions will always attract a lot of people but as time progresses, it won't too much of a wait. I think the only reason why TSMM, Expedition Everest and even Soarin' got these ridiculous waittimes is because there's not a lot of rides per say at those parks to help spread the out the crowds. With the MK, they have rides everywhere so that help disperse the crowds.

Obi

is there room to build another track, for tsmm, next to the existing one to help create more capacity? maybe temporary, even, until more is done at hs to alleviate the pressure at tsmm? just some thoughts.

AndyS2992

is there room to build another track, for tsmm, next to the existing one to help create more capacity? maybe temporary, even, until more is done at hs to alleviate the pressure at tsmm? just some thoughts.
Wit the large rumoured DHS expansions coming I don't think it would be necessary.

Sped2424

We are comparing apples to oranges here, the issue with Toy story is that its one of the only few family rides that everyone can enjoy and one of the few popular ones at Disney's Hollywood studio's period which is a park already lacking in rides. So once 7DMT opens I wouldn't be surprised with large wait times but Magic has so much to do that no ride at magic kingdom will ever suffer with the same issues Toy story mania does.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom