Let me be the first to wish you all a......

sillyspook13

Original Poster
HAPPY CORPORATE LOVE DAY!!!!!!!

"Corporate Love Day is the 14 February holiday created by Hallmark to market their products so the world can experience cheesy corporate love!":kiss: :hurl:

Seriously..... Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!:animwink:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I may be cheap but I can assure you Im not cheesy. I shower everyday.

And trying to be smooth as a warthogs knacker bag 1 day a year does everyman a bit of good, especially if they are as selfish as me for the rest of the year.:animwink:

Grumpy56

Originally posted by happy snapper
I may be cheap but I can assure you Im not cheesy. I shower everyday.

And trying to be smooth as a warthogs knacker bag 1 day a year does everyman a bit of good, especially if they are as selfish as me for the rest of the year.:animwink:

Truer words were never spoken.....even if I'm not exactly sure what a knacker bag is:lol:

crazygirley

I hate Corporate Love Day and those freaks at Vermont Teddy Bear Company. They suckered my BF into buying me a teddy bear with their ad's all over the radio. (The bear was sent today, he doesn't know I got it yet!) I hate to sound selfish, but what am I supposed to do with a bear? I'm 20 years old!!! I said "No gift's for Valentine's", and what does he do? He sends me a bear! It's not his fault, though, it's those freaks fault, damn them. Now I have to figure out what to do with this bear...

Erika

Originally posted by crazygirley
I hate Corporate Love Day and those freaks at Vermont Teddy Bear Company. They suckered my BF into buying me a teddy bear with their ad's all over the radio. (The bear was sent today, he doesn't know I got it yet!) I hate to sound selfish, but what am I supposed to do with a bear? I'm 20 years old!!! I said "No gift's for Valentine's", and what does he do? He sends me a bear! It's not his fault, though, it's those freaks fault, damn them. Now I have to figure out what to do with this bear...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Make the most of it, cause we men soon realise that no matter what we do you dorises will always complain so we dont bother our backsides. The fool should have kept his money for something sensible like beer. Cause unlike a woman no matter how bad beer makes you feel youll always go back for more:animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Make the most of it, cause we men soon realise that no matter what we do you dorises will always complain so we dont bother our backsides. The fool should have kept his money for something sensible like beer. Cause unlike a woman no matter how bad beer makes you feel youll always go back for more:animwink:

Mmmmm beer....

*raises pint*

CHEERS SNAPPER!

Mmm...this beer is going down smoooooth...smooth as a warthog's knacker bag

:lol:

darthdarrel

LOL! My ex girlfriend is 40 years old and is a teddy bear collector!:lol:

crazygirley

Hey, I'm not complaining to him, am I. He will never know, and that is a good thing. But at least us women know our guys better than you men know us girls. All you care about is pointless stuff, like beer. My BF loves silk boxers, and I listen, and I got him silk boxers, and my BF loves strawberry cheesecake, and I listen, and I am making him strawberry cheesecake, and my BF, like all men, doesn't listen, and I got a stupid bear. Explain THAT to me, okay!!!

Pumbas Nakasak

Hey, I'm not complaining to him, am I. He will never know, and that is a good thing. But at least us women know our guys better than you men know us girls. All you care about is pointless stuff, like beer. My BF loves silk boxers, and I listen, and I got him silk boxers, and my BF loves strawberry cheesecake, and I listen, and I am making him strawberry cheesecake, and my BF, like all men, doesn't listen, and I got a stupid bear. Explain THAT to me, okay!!!

Well perhaps if you sounded more like a sports commentary instead of a broken Britney record he may remove his fingers from his ears long enough to hear your dulcet tones. But I fear that unless your man is gay there is no chance of him ever listening, cause we dont. And why because you just dont understand the finer things in life, like beer footie and the merits of a good fart.
As he grows older he may be able to fake interest long enough to ensure his nuptials.

Dawn S

Originally posted by sillyspook13
HAPPY CORPORATE LOVE DAY!!!!!!!

"Corporate Love Day is the 14 February holiday created by Hallmark to market their products so the world can experience cheesy corporate love!":kiss: :hurl:

Seriously..... Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!:animwink:

Truer words have never been spoken, but to those who celebrate it, Happy V-Day!!!!!

Personally, I'm just excited for the opening of "Daredevil"! :D Ben Affleck....YUM!

Maria

ROFLMAO! :lol:
I´m known for being the "say no to stuffed animals" girl... I ask myself the same: "what am I supposed to do with them?"! lol And they are freakin´expensive! I could use that money in better things that I need, or that we could both enjoy... :p :D

However, I still have one or two teddy bears I was given when I was in my 20´s... hehehe :animwink:

crazygirley

Originally posted by Maria
ROFLMAO! :lol:
I´m known for being the "say no to stuffed animals" girl... I ask myself the same: "what am I supposed to do with them?"! lol And they are freakin´expensive! I could use that money in better things that I need, or that we could both enjoy... :p :D

However, I still have one or two teddy bears I was given when I was in my 20´s... hehehe :animwink:

Gosh, I know, WHY BEARS??? Who ever told guys its nice to get girls bears. That person should be shot, immediatly, before any more bears are sent.

I woke up this morning, and there it was, a big red bear, staring me in the face, with a pathetic little smile and a big bow on its neck. It's giving me the creeps. I want to put it in my closet...Forever.

NowInc

This holiday makes me think of only one thing::

How the hell did so many people get my adress?? hehe

Not that i mind..its just creepy sometimes (excluded from that statement are those of you who i actually GAVE my adress to, or who know that i dont mind)

AliciaLuvzDizne

They all know where you live Dan
creeeepy isnt it.

hehe
i got joel a build a bear for Vday

now i think maybe umm what is HE gonna do with it

ohwell it wasnt THAT expensive

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc
This holiday makes me think of only one thing::

How the hell did so many people get my adress?? hehe

Not that i mind..its just creepy sometimes (excluded from that statement are those of you who i actually GAVE my adress to, or who know that i dont mind)

You still got your stalker?

Or have you picked up any new ones?

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom