Less then a month!!!

Lucyred

Less then a month (27 days) till our trip and its all I can think about!

My work productivity has slowed down, not a ton, and I can't keep my motivation to keep going to the gym for the next 25 days until we leave for FL!

This is going to be a long 25 days!

DaddyDisneyMan

I'M AT 25 DAYS TOO!!! Work production has basically hauled and I've got Disney brain. All I keep doing is looking for new threads here and going on the Disney Website and looking around. I'm starting to watch YouTube videos. I'm actually going a bit loopy to be honest. I'm envisioning out trip and CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, sorry, I lost it there for a sec.

Upvote 0

Lucyred

Original Poster
We are leaving in 23 days and I feel the same way my only conversation lately is disney. And same goes for the gym I have been dragging myself their everyday. I guess I'm not the only obsessed with disney have fun

Glad I am no alone! I normally don't mind the gym but man this last week has been so TOUGH. I really need to keep going and finish strong before we leave so I don't feel as guilty for not going for the week we are gone.

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Glad I am no alone! I normally don't mind the gym but man this last week has been so TOUGH. I really need to keep going and finish strong before we leave so I don't feel as guilty for not going for the week we are gone.

No reason to feel guilty!! You'll be walking miles around those parks and buring lots of calories!! :D That's the only way I can make myself not feel bad about all the deliciously sinful foods I indulge in all week there ;)

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Less then a month (27 days) till our trip and its all I can think about!

My work productivity has slowed down, not a ton, and I can't keep my motivation to keep going to the gym for the next 25 days until we leave for FL!

This is going to be a long 25 days!
Congrats on getting so close! Don't lose focus I know it's hard but........... If you need motivation come on down to chit chat and go to Working Out For Disney, we'll cheer you on and hopefully keep you motivated to work out!

Upvote 0

Tink0102

Congrats on getting so close! Don't lose focus I know it's hard but........... If you need motivation come on down to chit chat and go to Working Out For Disney, we'll cheer you on and hopefully keep you motivated to work out!
working out for Disney...now there is a good to work out if I ever hear one. Must find that thread.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom