Less Intense M.S. is open

pinkrose

Original Poster
I just got a call from SpongeScott. He's in Epcot right now and said that the less intnese versioin of M.S. is up and running. :)

napnet

Master Yoda said:
I'll be giving it a try as well on Sunday.

Cool look for me... i'll look basically like my avatar but with a RCFD shirt (always wear it to WDW) :) Probably going to go early on Sunday

hokielutz

I'll be down to try it next Thursday... Guess I'll keep looking for spoiler reports on the toned down version until then.

POOHKILLEDTOAD

EdandAmy said:
I can't imagine the non moving version will be any fun. Its not that great of a video/story to stand alone.

:snore:

So is it just a room full of folding chairs and books...Like i said in an earlier post:lookaroun

Captain Chaos

POOHKILLEDTOAD said:
So is it just a room full of folding chairs and books...Like i said in an earlier post:lookaroun

From mr.nonacho who has been part of the testing as he posted in another thread:

This is probably going to be pretty popular. I rode the green profile five times today, and I have to say it's actually pretty good. Better than I expected. They didn't just turn the centrifuge off; they actually went through and tweaked the pitch and roll motions. I might even go so far as to say that I prefer certain parts of green to orange, but I do miss the g-force, and some of the motion seems a little rough around the edges. It does do what it's supposed to really well, though.

Based on his review, doesn't sound like you are just sitting there watching a movie... So, give this a chance.. it may be good...

Buford

kiawahman said:
it's going to suck....darn press had to run it into the ground
There are still three other pods for you to ride!! :wave:

Can't wait to ride this new version.....

.....really..... :lookaroun :)

MsSpinShady

new version and motion sickness

Has there been any indication of how the toned-down version will affect those with motion sickness? Will it be tame enough for us ... ur, uh, "those people" to ride?

TIA!

MsSpinShady :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom