Les Chefs de France

Lucky

Remy

I've heard Remy is at Les Chefs de France every day except Sunday, 12:30 to 6:00.

Does anyone know if this is correct?

Has anyone seen him there on Sunday, or later than 6:00?

Thanks in advance.

stitchlilomom

When i called and made my reservation, I asked when Remy was there and I was told he is there for Tues-Saturday, every 30 minute intervals he comes out. This will be our first time there, my kids are so excited about seeing him i hope he comes out. We have a ressie on Aug 25th for lunch.

NewfieFan

I've heard Remy is at Les Chefs de France every day except Sunday, 12:30 to 6:00.

Does anyone know if this is correct?

Has anyone seen him there on Sunday, or later than 6:00?

Thanks in advance.

I think that's right! And he only comes out once for dinner at 5:00... so if he only comes out for 30 minute intervals, I guess he would be gone by 6:00 anyway! I had an ADR for 5:45pm but changed it to 5:00 b/c the lady on the phone couldn't promise me that I would see him that late!?! I'm hoping we get to see him *fingers crossed*!

Ariel484

The gratin de macaroni is amazing.

Couldn't agree more:

DSC01015.JPG

:sohappy:

Ariel484

We got the 3-course menu...obviously the gratin de macaroni was the main dish. We both got the salade au bleu (romaine, bleu cheese dressing, bacon, walnuts and croutons) and creme brulee for dessert:

DSC01013.JPG

DSC01017.JPG

We also got the meet the chef!

DSC01011.JPG

This ADR was a last-minute addition for us and we really enjoyed it. The service was great and the food was excellent. We're hoping to go back in November. :slurp:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Great shot of Remy, Ariel! Had the same as you, but opted for the lobster bisque instead of salad on my birthday this year. :D :slurp:

harryk

Was there with a party of 5 last December (2d week) with ADR's.
We were seated 30 minutes later and found the place extremely crowded.
Everyone had a different meal and there were no complaints at all. I found the meal very good and surpassed my expectations. The servers were very nice and for a crowded restaurant they took the time to explain the items which we selected. We were not rushed at all and would consider going back again.

dixiegirl

I have eaten there twice, and have it booked again for the end of this month

I have never had any problems with either the food or the service.

-dave

Yeah I booked the other day for September and was surprised at how easy the reservation was to get...This will be our first eating there, pics looked yummy though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom