Legend of the Lion King to close Feb 23 2002

WeirdOne

(*WAVY DREAM SEQUENCE*)

I remember when the Legend Of The Lion King first debuted, me and my parents waited like 4 hours to see it. Last time we saw it, in 1997 my mother waited 1 1/2 hours when she was with my 2 year old brother. He wanted to see if the puppets were real animals and ran up to the stage screaming and crying and like 3 people had to pull him back and hold him till my mother got there. Those were great times. Bet none of you can say any of that about this to your kids.

(*END WAVY DREAM SEQUENCE*)

Lastly, CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME WITH THE FULL MICKEY MOUSE REVUE ON VIDEO OR AUDIO? PLEASE? I AM DESPERATE!

Thanks!

- The WeirdOne :D

orlpassholder

grizz hook me up with thar audio... All I have of The Mickey Mouse Revue is 2 slides my dad took thats it maybe 3 but I have no audio I would love to add thsi mp3 to my collection

Luau Cove

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
The Magic Carpets don't belong anywhere.

They do belong to Agrabah which is considered to be inside Adventureland. I, personally, don't like the Magic Carpets, they could have use the story for a much better ride and not a Dumbo clone.
-->LUAU

Goofster

I really don't think it's that terrible of a ride, it adds some color and interest to Adventureland. Don't get me wrong, I would have definately preferred an advanced attraction, but until then, this is fine.

TURKEY

Don't forget the mexican resturant. I think the food is better there than at San Angel Inn.

The McDonald's fry stand can be closed too.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
The McDonalds thing, except the one in AK, reminds me of Six Flags AstroWorld. It Stinks! But I still love the fries.

Luau Cove

Luckily it's not a complete McDonald's restaurant and just stands.
It's not a bad idea, and thanks God they are perfectly camouflaged. Are fries recipient still thematic or the banal red ones came back?
-->LUAU

orlpassholder

I posted some digital shots of The Legend of the Lion King show over in the picture section if anyone is interested. I have more but they did not turn out like I would have liked. I am going to re-take allot of shots when I go back in a few weeks (before it closes of course)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom