LeFou's Brew....the verdict?

seahawk7

Ever since the Fantasyland expansion, my son has had LeFou's brew every trip and it is now a MK must have dessert for him along with the ice cream cookie sandwich from Sleepy Hollow and the pineapple Dole whip.

hockeyfran

I was not a big fan of the drink. Had a hint of the marshmallow flavoring and the passion fruit topping was just ok. The frozen portion was ok as well. I would probably not get another one.
I will say that the Cinnamon bun from Gaston's was delicious. I cannot wait to try the pork shank. Is it really better than the Turkey legs?

seahawk7

I was not a big fan of the drink. Had a hint of the marshmallow flavoring and the passion fruit topping was just ok. The frozen portion was ok as well. I would probably not get another one.
I will say that the Cinnamon bun from Gaston's was delicious. I cannot wait to try the pork shank. Is it really better than the Turkey legs?
Yes, it is

Beiste1

In one word....LeFou's Brew......."EWWWWWW":in pain:
There is absolutely no comparison. Basically, take very sour apple juice and put a sweetish frothy foam on top and you've got LeFou's Brew. The sweet froth is not enough to counteract the sourness of the apple juice. I ended up throwing the rest away.

RSoxNo1

In one word....LeFou's Brew......."EWWWWWW":in pain:
There is absolutely no comparison. Basically, take very sour apple juice and put a sweetish frothy foam on top and you've got LeFou's Brew. The sweet froth is not enough to counteract the sourness of the apple juice. I ended up throwing the rest away.
It was definitely not my experience that it was sour at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom