Leaving tonight for Disney!!

Zipadeedoodah

Original Poster
Hello my good friends!
I'm on may way to the happiest place on Earth tonight! I'm still at work right now...and today is going to go SO SLOW, I'm sure! haha Thank you so much everyone for all the advice and postings on here. I'll be back on 3/3 with a trip report and photos! I'm expecting beautiful weather, and low crowds...please please please!

I noticed that MK is open until 9 tomorrow....does that mean that they are anticipating large crowds? :(

Have a zipadeedoodah weekend!

:wave:

imagineer99

Have a great trip...:sohappy: :wave:

However, I certainly hope your coming back on 3/3. Otherwise, your vacation would already be over!:lol:

Zipadeedoodah

Original Poster
Originally posted by imagineer99
Have a great trip...:sohappy: :wave:

However, I certainly hope your coming back on 3/3. Otherwise, your vacation would already be over!:lol:

Hahaha very true, buddy....it is now corrected :lol:

normbalko

I'm so jealous! Have a good trip! Hey, is that a Brett Favre jersey you're wearing??? And you're from Chicago??? isn't that like illegal in chicago?

go packers!! :sohappy:

Zipadeedoodah

Original Poster
It is indeed a Brett Favre jersey. :) Yes, I live in Chicago, but I'm from Ohio, so I wasn't raised to hate the Packers! :lol:

Go Packers!

:wave:

BG Rugger

I'm soooooooooo jealouse. I would be down there about now too...if not for the whole college thing:lol: Have a GREAT trip! And ride Space Mountain!!!:sohappy:

kal1484

The crowds are really slow, especially today because it is FREEZING!!! There was hardly anybody at EPCOT today...

wannabeBelle

oooohhhh Miss Princess...dont tell me that!!!!! BTW I got it together with the video camera and will be videotaping Off Kilter on Sunday!!!! I cant wait!!!! Hope to see you and Zip there!!! Belle

Zipadeedoodah

Original Poster
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
oooohhhh Miss Princess...dont tell me that!!!!! BTW I got it together with the video camera and will be videotaping Off Kilter on Sunday!!!! I cant wait!!!! Hope to see you and Zip there!!! Belle

Don't worry 'bout the weather too much, Belle. It looks like its going to be BEAUTIFUL down there for us...High of 72 tomorrow, and 77 on Sunday...Mon and Tues both 82! And sunny everyday!

I'm so excited!!!

I haven't gotten a chance to experience M:S or Phillharmagic yet, so you know I'm excited about that!

Zipadeedoodah

Original Poster
Originally posted by 77johnson77
hope ya have a greaT TRIP lucky you, how long ya gone for

Today through 03/03! Wish it was longer....But I'll take 4 days of playing at my favorite place in the world!:animwink:

kal1484

While you're at EPCOT look for me!! My name tag will say either Kelly or Angelique, I lost mine....or just pm me and maybe we can meet sometime! :)

wannabeBelle

Hey there!! Thanks for the reassurance about the weather!!!! I am so looking foward to this!!!
Anyone who wants to meet up, please by all means PM Me!!! My plans are pretty flexible and Id love to meet some more of the "Magical" people on this board!!! Miss Princess, where do you work? Last time I was able to find Angelique ( Actually she spotted me) and ISTCrew20, Patrick, & His friends Tiffani and Jason.
See you all there soon!!! Belle

mraw

I'll be moving back to Florida on Sunday for a six month Internship with Disney! Hopefully I will have time to work my seasonal position in Tomorrowland & PAC. I hope to see some of you soon!
-Alan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom