Leaving tomorrow...attractions w/emailing pics?

Kriszee1

Hi everybody! I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can email a pic or something fun to friends at home? OK, I mean relatives and co-workers. My friends at work are going to have a tough time next week while I am away....and I want to send them a funny email. I know that you can send one while in JII/ Imageworks...but are there any other places I can do it too? Thanks!

yankspy

Spaceship Earth and Innoventions. The SSE ones are cute. I guess you have not seen the refurb yet? Well, you will see what I am talking about when you get there.

Upvote 0

bayoumoon

Don't know if they still have it but we did "Cliff diving" in the Mexico pavillion and the Mission Space. The one in Missiion space has a few differant ones to choose from. Good luck and have fun!

Upvote 0

Kriszee1

Original Poster
Well, thank you so VERY much! I can't wait to make everyone jealous that we are there!

Bags to finish packing, house to clean...and a 4 year old right behind me messing it all up! Thanks again!

Upvote 0

loveMickey

After the Figment ride, Journey into your Imagination, there is an area with different things to see and do. Towards the end of this area, you can email funny pictures out.

Have fun

Upvote 0

TheDisneyMagic

The software in the Imageworks has been completely revamped over the last 6 months or so, same sory of idea (less fun now in my opinion though) problem is when it comes up to type your date of birth (you have to be atleast 15 to be allowed to email the picture) the keyboards stop responding so you can't enter your date of birth and therefore it doesn't allow you to send your picture. Such a shame it was tested properly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom