Leavin in 21 hours!!!!

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
I am SO excited!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: I know I won't be able to sleep! Yay!!!!!! I'll be back in a week with a bunch of pictures. I'll miss everyone! :wave:

Cattman96

Very excited for you!!! Not to get another one of your old thread started but you should really try Tower of Terror! You will not regret it!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
DisneyInMyVeins said:
I am SO excited!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: I know I won't be able to sleep! Yay!!!!!! I'll be back in a week with a bunch of pictures. I'll miss everyone! :wave:

You are so lucky! I HATE COLD WEATHER! What I would give to be in WDW right now!

Anyway, I hope you and your BF have a blast togehter! Also, remember: ALL THE FOOD IN WDW HAS 0 FAT 0 CALORIES and so on and so forth.:lol:

Have fun. I'll miss you.

WDWFREAK53

TRITON4ME said:
You are so lucky! I HATE COLD WEATHER! What I would give to be in WDW right now!

Anyway, I hope you and your BF have a blast togehter! Also, remember: ALL THE FOOD IN WDW HAS 0 FAT 0 CALORIES and so on and so forth.:lol:

Have fun. I'll miss you.

It's a whopping 2 degrees here...

It's going to reach a high of 13! *breaks out the sandals*

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
WDWFREAK53 said:
It's a whopping 2 degrees here...

It's going to reach a high of 13! *breaks out the sandals*

Yeah that sound like sandals weather to me.:rolleyes: We are about to get a really bad snow storm here, they are calling for about 4 to 6 inches of snow tonight. Go figure, all the snow comes on the weekend so there is no chance that classes will be canceled on Monday.:cry:

Well I just checked the weather in Orlando right now and it is 65 degrees. Right now 65 degrees to me would be shorts and t-shirt weather! I'm getting kinda sick of scraping the ice off my car in the mourning!

Well I better go I'm in the writing this while I'm in my Computer Science and Engineering class so I better bring this post to an end quickly.

See Ya

HAVE FUN IN THE SUN HEATHER!

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!!! NO TOWER!!! I can't do it :p Sorry to disappoint you all, do you still love me anyway? :lookaroun

8 1/2 hours!! :sohappy::sohappy:

WDWScottieBoy

DisneyInMyVeins said:
Thanks everyone!!! NO TOWER!!! I can't do it :p Sorry to disappoint you all, do you still love me anyway? :lookaroun

8 1/2 hours!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Remember Heather, you're going on ToT to save someone's life, therefore you can't not go on it.

Do it for us on here as I'm 99% sure you'd love it and would want to do it over and over again.

jc_n_mayi

Hmm, Guess I'll have to ride it for Heather. Leaving work in 2 hours and driving up. We'll be there some time around 8-9pm or so. Staying at Beach Club. Oh man, can't wait. Then two weeks back again for my birthday. I just love living so close. If things go my way, and I plan on it, I'll be living just 1 hours away by the middle of next year. Part of this weekends trip is to scout some properties and talk to builders.

DisneyInMyVeins

Original Poster
I went through the line and took the chicken exit before. And I know I will not like it if I rode it, because I HATE that droppy feeling...Disney World or not, I will be scared to death! Sorry :brick: I can't help being a fraidy cat.
No one will die if I don't ride it...I might die though, if I do, so let's think of it as saving my life :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom