Leavin in 21 hours!!!!

jc_n_mayi

You won't die. That ride is a riot. Lots of fun. Not to mention the story is great. Especially the part where the room goes dark and it looks like you are floating in space. SWEET!! I say ride it. I got my wife to do it by showing her the smaller kids who braved it and loved it.

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
DisneyInMyVeins said:
I went through the line and took the chicken exit before. And I know I will not like it if I rode it, because I HATE that droppy feeling...Disney World or not, I will be scared to death! Sorry :brick: I can't help being a fraidy cat.
No one will die if I don't ride it...I might die though, if I do, so let's think of it as saving my life :lol:

AMEN TO THAT!

You do what you want to do and don't and don't go on TOT if you don't want to. I give you honesty: it is intense, and if you think you can't handel it DON't TRY IT. Remember: you're there to have FUN not please everyone on these forums!

TO EVERYONE TRYING TO CONVINCE HEATHER: What is the point of trying to convince her to do something she obviously doesn't want to do. I will admit it TOT is one of my fav. rides, and I love it, but the ride experience is a feeling that doesn't attract everyone. So please leave Heather alone and don't pressure into anything she doesn't want to do.

And to Heather: FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: I'LL MISS YOU:animwink: !

DDuckFan130

Heather I hope you have a wonderful time with your BF! In Miami it's in the 70s right now, so the weather must be super nice in WDW. I wish I was going but I'll have to wait a few months when the semester is over :(. Anyhoo, have fun!

WDWFREAK53

TRITON4ME said:
AMEN TO THAT!

You do what you want to do and don't and don't go on TOT if you don't want to. I give you honesty: it is intense, and if you think you can't handel it DON't TRY IT. Remember: you're there to have FUN not please everyone on these forums!

TO EVERYONE TRYING TO CONVINCE HEATHER: What is the point of trying to convince her to do something she obviously doesn't want to do. I will admit it TOT is one of my fav. rides, and I love it, but the ride experience is a feeling that doesn't attract everyone. So please leave Heather alone and don't pressure into anything she doesn't want to do.

And to Heather: FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: I'LL MISS YOU:animwink: !

I'm sorry, must've missed it...will you miss her?

Heather, I will miss you TONS! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom