Leave A Legacy

markymark

Original Poster
We got our picture taken @ EPCOT last year to be included in the Leave A Legacy program. I have always been able to acces my picture on the internet before, but just recently have had real problems. Has anyone else had the same problem or is it just me. If there are no problems can you give me the full address to access it.

M

Mr Lightbeer

I believe your picture has been removed,women were stopping to take a look and were not viewing the rest of the park. A C.M said it was removed for safety reasons also it was affecting the price of the Disney Stock.

Attachments

• newclipart.gif
    newclipart.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 334

Maria

LOL!! Mine is a big one and is there for free as part of the ones to advertise it around Spaceship Earth. People always stop the queue for SE because they always stand there looking at it! hahaha ;)

Tramp

Mr. Lightbeer is beginning to aggravate me cuz his graphics are better than mine.....

i didn't get the 'leave a legacy' thing....but i got one of those silly bricks that helped Disney pave the front of the MK....but i think someone did voodoo on my brick and i constantly feel like people are walking on me.

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp
Mr. Lightbeer is beginning to aggravate me

Yes me too Tramp. I don't know who he thinks he is! But I find it hard to slap down another Scouser. Fortunately I am mature enough to not be upset by his inane ramblings.

Tramp: nice signature by the way. Did it take a team of animators three years to complete. It's very impressive. Much better than Lightbeers!

Oh yes, I assume that no one is actually able to answer my question - never mind eh?

Tramp

markymark...
thanks for the compliment about the signature....i did it myself...however, i had to sacrifice my only daughter to the animator gods...:)

Hey...it's flag day here in the US.....you may want to burn it, but it's the emblem of the land I love! :)

Attachments

• usfla1m3.gif
    usfla1m3.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 392

markymark

Original Poster
No way man, It's the land I love aswell.

I admire you for your patriotism and knowledge of computer animation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom