LEAST favorite attractions

meeko_33785

Originally posted by barnum42
Am I the only one here who likes Tarzan Rocks?....Well, most of it.

Nope, you're not. I personally like it better than the Lion King show. I like the music much better (just not a big fan of Elton John's music) and the stunts are better IMO. The scene with Tarzan and Jane is 10 times better than anything they do in Lion King.

barnum42

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Nope, you're not. I personally like it better than the Lion King show. I like the music much better (just not a big fan of Elton John's music) and the stunts are better IMO. The scene with Tarzan and Jane is 10 times better than anything they do in Lion King.

Meeko.

Nice to know I am not alone on this one! I think the whole show is a nice balance of something different. The flying act is one of the best things in the park. It gets a bit sugary in places, but other than that it's it's a blast.

t3techcom18

My worst attractions:(Which I want removed or rehab, or I just don't like it)
10) Food Rocks(WAY too old)
9) El Rio de Tiempo(Needs MAJOR Update)
8) Living Seas(Needs more viewing platforms and updated info)
7) The Land(Needs updates)
6) Maelstrom (Old)
5) Chester's and Hester's Dino-Rama( Complete waste of money)
4) Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin( Waste again...)
3) Tommorrowland Speedway( Go to Fun Spot and you'l find the same thing)
2) Alien Encounter(Haven't been on it, and never will.)
1) Wonders of Life(I hated that pavilion ever since I saw it and needs major update)

Walter

I forgot to mention Tarzan Rocks on my list. Seeing so many people mention it made me remember. Honestly, I thought that I was the only one who hated this thing. I guess not.

ruca

Sticking stricly to rides, I'd say:

1.)Dumbo(and all rides like it-they are boring, take up valuable space and load very slowly, yet for some reason they just keep adding more)
2.)Universe of Energy-Ellen's Energy Adventure(although the Ellen one is much better than the one before it)
3.)Kali River Rapids
4.)the Backlot Tour-very boring

I guess that's it because I LOVE all the other rides

:D

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by meeko_33785

There's another one I forgot to put...

6. Festival of the Lion King-the acrobatics are great but that young singer guy just annoys the u know what out of me :lol:
7. That Pocahontas show in AK-definitely not for adults...lol it was just as bad as Doug Live

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom