The Hall of Presidents
Tom Sawyer Island
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Swiss Family Treehouse
Jungle Cruise

------------All of which are :snore: .

PurpleFigment

<h1>COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE = WORST "ATTRACTION" EVER!</h1>

I DESPISE this "attraction." I don't know how anyone could like this...it's just HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! It's a great place to take your kids if they've been misbehaving....they'll be perfect angels in order to not have to sit through that ever again!

maxime29

Premium Member
I think both are different. Anyway here is my list:

The Land
Journey into Imagination (I liked the old one)
Universe of Energy (the new show is an improvement but nothing to go wild over)
Jungle Cruise (again, nothing special after the second ride)
Tom Sawyer's Island (I already walk around MK enough)

Honorable Mention:
Dumbo (I have good memories with this ride, but forget them in the long line)

blondiex46

:lol: Honestly the only ride I go on the the Railroad (that crashed in DL). I am not a ride person, my kids are but not me. Small world to me is annoying and way to long, thank goodnes the boys are way to old for it and if my grandaughters go with us this year I will not being going on it, my son can. It is his turn:lol: :lol:

Woody13

Originally posted by Merlin
Tarzan Rocks (can someone explain to me what this has to do with Tarzan? I don't remember him doing skateboarding stunts in the movie)

He did a lot of skateboarding stunts in the movie in the trees. However because it was a cartoon, he didn't need a skateboard.

Danny

The ride I really can't stand is the one which takes me back to the airport when my week of Disney is over. That ride sucks!!!!!:mad:

barnum42

Originally posted by figmentmom
I don't care for Alien Encounter - I think it's mean-spirited.

I always thought it was taking a dig at corporate greed. Kinda' ironic when you think about who owns the attraction. ;)

barnum42

Found It's a Small World to be long and dull. I also seem to be the only one who did not like Mr Toad's Wild Ride. A track through a bunch of cardboard cut-outs just did not do it for me.

Interested to read a post that the DL version of Fantasmic is better then WDW. Whilst I did not dislike Fasntasmic I was a little disappointed. What is different about the DL production?

Mr. Tom Morrow

I tired to do this like a top 10 list, but couldn’t get my list below 15. We usually visit number 15 through 11 but wouldn’t be heart broken if any of them were closed up tomorrow. Numbers 10 through 1 we generally avoid all together. As you get closer to number 1 we actually wait for the day that the attracted is closed and replaced!

15. Test Track – overrated attraction, its ok, but wouldn’t be upset if it was gone.
14. Back Lot Tour – there really isn’t much to see anymore, could be improved.
13. Indy Stunt Show – will go see if not too crowded.
12. Innoventions – so much wasted potential.
11. Living Seas – needs some TLC….stat!

10. Indy Speedway – can be found at any local amusement park.
9. Dumbo – or at least 3 of its many clones, enough said!
8. Camp Minnie Mickey – area has so much potential.
7. Kali River Rapids – Disney struck out with this one.
6. Rafiki’s Planet Watch – side ways train ride is kinda cool.
5. Sounds Dangerous – snip snip, buzz buzz. Whoopee! Bring back Sound Works!
4. Body Wars – attraction has become painful to ride.
3. Alien Encounter – sounds like help may be on the way!
2. Tarzan Rocks – worst show at WDW
1. Swiss Family Tree House – a ship wrecked family’s crap in a tree?

Not so honorable mentions go to the following, they all serve a purpose but because of personal taste we wouldn’t be sad to see them go …

Honey I shrunk the Kids Adventure Zone
Tom Sawyer Island
Cretaceous Trail
Flights of Wonder
Maharajah Jungle Trek
Pangani Forest Exploration
The Bone Yard

And don’t forget there are many attractions that have already closed and await replacement….

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Skyway stations
Discovery River Boats
Doug Live – bring back Superstar Television!
The Oasis
Imagination (2nd floor)
River Country
Discovery Island / Treasure Island

mrtoad

Wow, I can't believe so many people don't like Alien Encounter. I admit after the first time it isn't the same, but I think it is neat.

My list would be:

Small World

Swiss Family

Carousel of Progress ever since they went to the original song from the Worlds Fair. The song that was used since it was in the park was way better

Living Seas (has potential that is not used)

Maelstrom (same as above) Long freakin line for a tiny waterfall

All of Fantasyland would be lame I think if you saw it for the first time as an adult. I have fond memories from childhood that make it ok.

DDuckFan130

I dunno if I'm just used to it, but I'm 18 yrs old and regardless we always go on Small World...sometimes cuz we have little cousins with us so thats a no-brainer...other times cuz of the short line and the nice air conditioner...i thought it was cuz i liked it but i always start to fall asleep lol oh well

heres my top 10 (or bottom 10 :) ) in no particular order

1. Tarzan Rocks- all i keep thinking is "what are they doing to phil collins' music?! make it stop mommy!!"
2. el rio del tiempo- if u read my comments for small world, that applies here too...i guess also cuz we're hispanic its like a sort of pilgrimage to pay homage to fellow latinos by visiting that pavilion (and so my mom can get her margarita :lol: )...we're not mexican we're nicaraguan by the way...anyway that ride bores me.
3. goofy's barnstormer-i really dont know why we keep going on it lol my little cousins can go alone but we always get dragged into it :lol:
4. Doug Live!- i forgot if that show is still there but omg i cannot believe my dad dragged us into it...my mom was about ready to whack him one!
5.star tours/body wars-theyve both bored me already lol

guess i dont have 10 lol...i'd have more but i have either forgotten how some are or havent been in any at all so ok there ya go

Regina:wave:

Dude, I thought I was the only one who hated Sounds Dangerous! What kind of crrrrrrrrrrrrap is this?

(IMAGINEERS CONVERSATION)Okay, what can we do with the ABC Theater? "Lets stick the audience in the dark, and make noises, and confuse them, and make them wonder what the crap they got in line for this" OKAY, SOUNDS GREAT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom