Least Favorite 3D Film

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Which is your least favorite?

I'm pretty sure that the answer will be Muppets or HISTA...

I LOVE the Muppets, but not the 3D movie! It does no justice to the brand of the Muppets, anymore, and it's not really in 3D (imo).

Hista is WAY outdated. I would love to see a Figment 3D movie - SO many possibilities!

EDIT: i tried to post a poll... sorry - it didn't work for some reason???

Buford

I LOOOVE Muppets, Josh....so many cool inhouse effects and what an awesome waiting area. I don't much like Tough to be a Bug or HISTA...Philharmagic is great.

A Figment movie WOULD be eeeeexcellent. :D

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Buford said:
I LOOOVE Muppets, Josh....so many cool inhouse effects and what an awesome waiting area. I don't much like Tough to be a Bug or HISTA...Philharmagic is great.

A Figment movie WOULD be eeeeexcellent. :D

i completely agree... i LOVE the Muppets, and the waiting area. i would LOVE to see an entire Muppet-themed land... but to me, this movie is way outdated. I think they should make a brand new 3D muppet movie!

Buford

mkepcotmgmak said:
i completely agree... i LOVE the Muppets, and the waiting area. i would LOVE to see an entire Muppet-themed land... but to me, this movie is way outdated. I think they should make a brand new 3D muppet movie!
I love the smell of compromise at 5:42! :D

P.S. Expect an email tonite -- you'll like it!!

BJMidget

joshwill said:
in order from best to worst:

philharmagic
muppetts
bug
hista
I agree. I go on philharmagic and Muppets 3D every time i go to WDW. I haven't been on It's Tough To Be A Bug or Honey I Shrunk The Audience in over 3 years. I would love to see a 3D Figment movie in Epcot.

Epcot82Guy

Put me down for HISTA, too. It just isn't working any more. I actually would prefer a DreamFinder film instead of Figment, though. I think showing experiments in his lab (retheme the whole theater to be more interactive like an extension of the ImageWorks) would be quite entertaining - problem is whether that would be a sufficient draw to get people to come.

Shakes150

I'm all for the Muppets!
HISTA is very outdated, but fun, none the less. However, I think the quality of HISTA is very poor, it needs an update all around.

disnyfan89

I haven't step foot into HISTA since I saw the new preshow :hurl: I want my true colors back! Ps. Does anyone know where I can get the song! The one from the attracation itself not just some other cover that sounds the same!

DisneyJill

I LOVE the Muppets but Philharmagic is my favorite. Then the bugs although I find it to be very difficult to enjoy because of all the screaming, scared kiddies. The movie is cute, though. HISTA is my least favorite. It's so outdated and I hate the mice. *shudders*

TheDisneyMagic

I love them all, a while back I was thinking that maybe Disney was relying too much on 3D films as opposed to Dark Rides etc etc but I do love all of them. I think HISTA is starting to look very dated now, the quality of the film appears very poor compared to some of the newer ones, allthough the special effects still rock, my mom still scream every time her legs get tiggled and ends up with her legs on the seat and she must of viewed HISTA at least 100 times. I would like to see either this re created or for them to place a Figment, Dreamfinder, Channing movie in it's place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom