LE Figment Plush

Figment1011982

you people are mad! a neighbor down here said she had a friend a few years ago bankrupted their family on Disneying their homes. All the crazy talk over a stuffed character that never had a film and was made in China. Are you feeding your kids? Are you paying your rent or mortgage? I worry that a few of you are not.

We're the mad ones? Yes because I bought ONE Figment doll, my rent isn't being paid. LOL Good try...Someone sounds a little bitter because they didn't get one...

HinunterZuNich

you people are mad! a neighbor down here said she had a friend a few years ago bankrupted their family on Disneying their homes. All the crazy talk over a stuffed character that never had a film and was made in China. Are you feeding your kids? Are you paying your rent or mortgage? I worry that a few of you are not.

All I can say is..... WHAT? I would not expect such a "troll" post from someone who seems to have 400+ posts. Did you forget the :lol:

TTATraveler

I have 924. Whoever was in charge of ensuring the quality and accuracy of figment should be fired. How embarrasing to have two typos and an incorrect symbol. I know my Epcot 25 logo on the back of the shirt is not centered and my button was crooked. It is obvious that this merchandice was rushed and quality was sacrificed.

Figment82

I bought three total yesterday (my parents bought two) with one more as a gift from Jim Macphee and the company. I have #1, 659, 858 and 975. Priceless gems that I'll never let go! :D

Way to go Adam - very well deserved! And thank you again for such a fantastic event!

jedimaster1227

Way to go Adam - very well deserved! And thank you again for such a fantastic event!

As our first signed-in attendee for Celebration 25 (no, I did not forget), I get to thank you for being there, and joining us for what was really a successful event. Thank you again for all of your time and support! :wave:

Figment82

As our first signed-in attendee for Celebration 25 (no, I did not forget), I get to thank you for being there, and joining us for what was really a successful event. Thank you again for all of your time and support! :wave:

It was my pleasure! My mom and I had an absolute blast - definitely one of the best days of my life. After 18 straight hours in the park, we couldn't stop talking about how much fun we had. Now to start planning for Horizons' 25th :)

Figment1986

I bought three total yesterday (my parents bought two) with one more as a gift from Jim Macphee and the company. I have #1, 659, 858 and 975. Priceless gems that I'll never let go! :D

he saved #1 for you?? we need a photo of you with your 25th figment family... without you, their might not have been such a big push for what we got for the 25th.

HinunterZuNich

he saved #1 for you?? we need a photo of you with your 25th figment family... without you, their might not have been such a big push for what we got for the 25th.

Scratch that.... there WOULD NOT have been the t-shirt or plush without the Celebration 25 (No doubt in my mind!!)!!!!

I didn't get to make it, but I am still proud of you all for putting on the event!

Congrats!!!

disnyfan89

I have number 993 out of 1200! Im starting to wish I bought another Figment to sell on ebay! I could use another $100+ :lol:

coasterphil

After looking at some of the Ebay auctions I feel like an idiot for not buying one. I kept handing them to people left and right at Gateway Gifts because the line was blocking access to them and never once did I feel the urge to purchase one myself.

Kuhio

Thanks for all your hard work! I had a great time, and just got home.

The Figment plush looks great next to the original one I got back in '83. I have LE Figment #57. I don't think they were distributed sequentially, because I'm pretty sure more than 50-something others picked one up before I got to them. I wonder who ended up with #1982?

jedimaster1227

Thanks for all your hard work! I had a great time, and just got home.

The Figment plush looks great next to the original one I got back in '83. I have LE Figment #57. I don't think they were distributed sequentially, because I'm pretty sure more than 50-something others picked one up before I got to them. I wonder who ended up with #1982?

I'm glad you had a great time! :wave:There were only 1200 Figment Plushes produced, with 1982 shirts made as well.

gbruenin

We picked up 2, one for each of my boys, at the cart next to the pin trading station while waiting for the rope drop. #816 and #362.

#1, huh? Nice. Well deserved.

Gary

TomorrowlandTyler

Those of you who didn't get a Figment on Monday because they were supposedly "sold out" are going to be mad, but I thought I'd share that I took a stroll into the "World Traveler" gift shop at the International Gateway this morning (Wednesday, October 3rd) around 10:30AM and there they were. Three limited edition Figments sitting on the shelf, just waiting for a good home. Of course I purchased 2...so now I have a Family of three figments!!!

WDWFigment

Those of you who didn't get a Figment on Monday because they were supposedly "sold out" are going to be mad, but I thought I'd share that I took a stroll into the "World Traveler" gift shop at the International Gateway this morning (Wednesday, October 3rd) around 10:30AM and there they were. Three limited edition Figments sitting on the shelf, just waiting for a good home. Of course I purchased 2...so now I have a Family of three figments!!!

Ha, wow. That is something.

Adam, thanks for all the hard work you put into the event. I may not have been there to join in the fun (at the very least I benefited in that my LE Figment plush and LE shirt are coming to me on Friday when my buddy working the CP visits me for homecoming), but we've all benefited indirectly from your (and other organizers') efforts to make sure the day didn't go unnoticed. This establishes a precedent for the future, and I think it will ultimately open the doors for many similar events. Kudos to all of the Celebration 25 planners.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom