LE Figment Plush

Budahman

Yea Adam. GREAT Job on the event and thanks for letting me be part of it. I loved it and look forward to seeing you again in the parks soon. I'll be back in December. :)

LOU
beyond main street vidcast.

Oh--I love my LE Figments.!! Even with the errors. :)

Thelazer

Those of you who didn't get a Figment on Monday because they were supposedly "sold out" are going to be mad, but I thought I'd share that I took a stroll into the "World Traveler" gift shop at the International Gateway this morning (Wednesday, October 3rd) around 10:30AM and there they were. Three limited edition Figments sitting on the shelf, just waiting for a good home. Of course I purchased 2...so now I have a Family of three figments!!!

Most likely they were returns. I'm rather shocked that one of the CM's working that day did not grab them as soon as they came back.

Jay

TomorrowlandTyler

Most likely they were returns. I'm rather shocked that one of the CM's working that day did not grab them as soon as they came back.

Jay

The CMs said they had a whole box that didn't get put out on Monday, and that they had some on Tuesday as well. They were definitely not returns...You woud have to be pretty :hammer:to return one.

Kuhio

The typos are weird enough, but the incorrect Universe of Energy logo is kind of unsettling. I have no idea how they came up with it... it looks like a series of concentric circles with parts of other series of overlapping concentric circles on four sides.

It makes me feel like it's an artifact of an Epcot from an alternate reality or something...

AKQJ10

Congrats Adam on getting #1!! You deserve it, buddy!! And congrats and kudos to you, too Jess for being first in line (both days hahaha). It was an AMAZING event and I am so thankful to have been able to be just a small part of it. (Lou hugs Figment #400)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I have Figment #286 here....great job and congratulations to all who organized or contributed anything to this event. It was marvelous :)

LorangeJuice

Hopefully, they onced-over the numbers too. Nothing like 3 1982 Figment dolls, lol! And I love "WORID OF MOTION". It took me longer to spot that one. I guess it could be a lower case "l", but it sure ain't an "L". Truth is, I didn't even notice any of the errors until reading this thread. Has that affected Ebay prices, or do errors only increase demand for items in which the errors were corrected on later pieces, and thus making the errors rare in quantity?

Oh, and Horizons' 25th = HECK YEAH! :sohappy:

***Edited due to ERRORS, ROFL!***

LorangeJuice

Yeah, I figured.

BTW, I totally take back the "worid of motion". Upon further inspection, mine has 2 WoM logos with that part of the L chipped off. I was able to find one with the full L tucked under fig's collar. I also have a chipped "HURIZONS". Anyone else having chipping issues? I was so busy, I never checked to see if it was already chipped at purchase.

Also, I don't recall ever seeing the Horizons logo in a totally enclosed circle before.

Hiya guys,

I managed to get 2 Figment Plushes (Don't know what numbers as I'm at work), 2 T's and 2 full sets of pins (Even the Visa Card pin, which is weird as I don't have Disney Visa).

No matter what the Figgies are going for, I don't think I could sell them, but I am tempted to see how much I could make for the second set of pins...

Oh, Adam. Thanks for a really great day. Even if we did get the American Adventure meet times screwed up! :ROFLOL:

WDWFigment

I got mine this weekend: #1012

Also got my t-shirt, I was surprised at just how small the size small I had my buddy pick up was. I'm not complaining, I like the 'muscle fit', but when I checked out the other retro shirts this summer, none fit that well. Now I understand why size small took longer to sell out...

Crazy4WDW1

I bought three total yesterday (my parents bought two) with one more as a gift from Jim Macphee and the company. I have #1, 659, 858 and 975. Priceless gems that I'll never let go! :D

Wow, Adam! That's great you got #1! I was wondering who the lucky person was that got the first one!

I bought one for my son and my friend's daughter that was with us. They are really cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom