LE Figment Plush

WDWFigment

Another picture:
figmenttk7.jpg

pauluk

Plush Edition size

Hi , does anyone know what the edition size is?

Not to worry, just send it on Ebay it's a LE1200 , can anyone tell me the price?

Thanks

Paul

Thelazer

Limit 2 per person, so 2 is what I bought.

Now as for what I charge for it, I think it's fair considering it's sold out.
If I had bought like 20 of them, sure that would be a bit unfair.

Jay

Swfewrmco

I know..one of them is on magic...:(
He is selling a few of them and one of the prices is almost $60

I can't speak for all eBay sellers, but looking at Thelazer's auctions, he's being more than fair. Considering that WDW Merchandise Mail Order is not taking orders for any Epcot 25th merchandise, this is the only way to get these items for those of us who were not lucky enough to attend.

Like it or not, it's a free market system, and demand drives price. If he gets $60, then that's fair. If it doesn't sell, then he'll lower his price. Nobody is telling anybody that they HAVE to buy it at $60.

maggiegrace1

I can't speak for all eBay sellers, but looking at Thelazer's auctions, he's being more than fair. Considering that WDW Merchandise Mail Order is not taking orders for any Epcot 25th merchandise, this is the only way to get these items for those of us who were not lucky enough to attend.

Like it or not, it's a free market system, and demand drives price. If he gets $60, then that's fair. If it doesn't sell, then he'll lower his price. Nobody is telling anybody that they HAVE to buy it at $60.
I was not talking about him actually and the ones that I saw went up to $150 lat I looked and they are now not there.:shrug:
This seller also had 12 available..

Swfewrmco

I was not talking about him actually and the ones that I saw went up to $150 lat I looked and they are now not there.:shrug:
This seller also had 12 available..

You know that eBay sellers will always find a way around purchase restrictions. Take it from a former Disney Store CM during the height of the beanie craze. It stinks on one level, but it does provide a service for some.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom