LE Figment Plush Question.

Paul1084

Original Poster
Well. I see that the Figment plush are quite a hit and since I wasn't down in WDW for Epcot's 25th, I want one! I just wanted to ask if there is ever going to be a reissue of any sort for the Figments or not, and to also ask how much I should pay for one on eBay? :brick:

I see them going anywhere from $40-60 with Shipping either included or not.

Are these dolls worth it? (And some come with the map too which looks awesome)

Thanks in advance.

Figment1986

Well. I see that the Figment plush are quite a hit and since I wasn't down in WDW for Epcot's 25th, I want one! I just wanted to ask if there is ever going to be a reissue of any sort for the Figments or not, and to also ask how much I should pay for one on eBay?

They are a nice looking item. I doubt they would re-issue the figments since they made 1200 of them and it says so on the figured.

On Ebay, well its up to you, they are worth face value what we paid for them in the first place ($25?) so go from there and think of how much more you are willing to pay.

Are these dolls worth it? (And some come with the map too which looks awesome)

They are worth getting at face value but perhaps not at the higher prices which ebay might be going for, but the combo with the map might be a good idea if you also really want a map.

MissM

TRY LAUGHING PLACE.COM FOR ANYTHING U CAN BUY AT ANY DISNEY PARK.:wave:
A) Jeez, annoying font much?

B) Um, no. See, all they do is take your order, walk to the park, buy it and then charge you about 2.5 times what it actually costs or what you could buy it from WDW Mail Order for. If something is sold out, they sure as heck can't walk into the park and buy it for you.

C) In the event you want something that's not sold out in the future, use WDW Mail Order instead of getting ripped off on convenience charges from independent sellers.
Phone: [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]407-363-6200
Email:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com
More info: http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mailorder.htm
[/FONT]

Figment82

I heard there were spelling mistakes on the Figment plush. Can anyone confirm this?

There are A LOT of mistakes on Figment's jacket. I think there are only 3-4 pavilions that don't have something wrong with them.

SpaceshLp Earth
JourHney into Imagination
incorrect Energy, Horizons, Spaceship Earth, Future World logos (Energy's is the worst)

WDWFigment

Errors aside, it is still awesome. It has a level of quality I haven't seen in a Figment plush (plush itself--i.e. material, construction, detail--not the jacket) since the mid-1990s, and there is something to be said for that.

Figment82

Errors aside, it is still awesome. It has a level of quality I haven't seen in a Figment plush (plush itself--i.e. material, construction, detail--not the jacket) since the mid-1990s, and there is something to be said for that.

Exactly - I still adore my Figgy and think it is a superb design. The errors are unfortunate, but just makes it that more special.

NoVa Mom

I will try going to that website but if someone has a pic to post... Please! It would make me smile!! :wave: Figment is the perfect 'souvie' for Epcot! I gotta have one!!

Paul1084

Original Poster
found some pics... on ebay >.<

fe45_12.JPG

d8d6_12.JPG

219f_12.JPG

I really want one... but i'm not looking so spend $60 on it... maybe $40 at most (which is what they go for on ebay at some points.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom