Le Chefs De France

Doombuggy13

We went for the first time last year and we also were pleasantly surprised. The food was wonderful and our waitress was great! Even our kids loved it! We all enjoyed Remy too, so much we'll be back there for dinner this year too.

Lucky

I made a reservation for Les Chefs next January, but only to see Remy, because my daughter loves his movie and I want to surprise her. I have been stressing about whether he will actually be there, because if not I would rather go somewhere else in Epcot! So thank you for suggesting to call Les Chefs - I never thought of that.
At one table in each room, Remy dances while his CM attendant sings. If they haven't done it yet when they get to your table, ask Remy if he knows how to dance. It worked for us.

We've been to Chefs de France twice and liked it well enough. I'd certainly use one dining plan credit there before I'd use 2 at Le Cellier.

WDWFanDave

Remy's schedule is Monday-thru-Saturday at 12:30, 1:40, 2:50 & 5:20p. I saw him the last time I ate there and he was adorable!

Thanks for that info...do you know how long he's typically out in the restaurant? We have a 6pm ADR, and just wondering if there's a chance he might still be making the rounds then. Thanks!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Thanks for that info...do you know how long he's typically out in the restaurant? We have a 6pm ADR, and just wondering if there's a chance he might still be making the rounds then. Thanks!
Could be done by then, he usually is done by 6

Mukta

I don't think you will see him. By the time you are seated, he will be done. Sorry. :(

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
We are having our first lunch there on our Christmas trip. Looking forward to it. Had it scheduled before, but always ended up canceling for some reason. Keeping the ADR this time. Love first time experiences in WDW.

luv

Show up early. There is a good chance you'll be seated early.

WDWFanDave

Could be done by then, he usually is done by 6
Thank you. He would be a bonus, but going mostly for my daughter to enjoy the atmosphere...she dreams of going to Paris some day, and we certainly hope to go there, but WDW is vacation of choice right now. I'd picked a 6pm dining time, as I think it'll be about time for WS to be illuminated for the night, especially by the time we are done, and it's so beautiful. Thanks again!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Thank you. He would be a bonus, but going mostly for my daughter to enjoy the atmosphere...she dreams of going to Paris some day, and we certainly hope to go there, but WDW is vacation of choice right now. I'd picked a 6pm dining time, as I think it'll be about time for WS to be illuminated for the night, especially by the time we are done, and it's so beautiful. Thanks again!
No problem, the atmosphere here is probably my favourite part of this restaurant, especially if you sit by a window!

Fletch

Just got back home and ate dinner there a little over 24 hours ago.

Thought the food was tremendous. Had the 3 course - french onion soup, salmon, and dessert. Place was packed and loud. We were in the back so it was not as bad. As far as service the waiter we had was not very perssonable (no small talk or smiles) but was very efficient. No excessive dead time in between courses, like the other restaurants, and he was always surveying his tables. And, who I assumed was the manager (Pierre FWIW) went around to the tables to make sure evrything was OK.

Overall, out of all 7 TS meals this was the most pleasant experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom