Le Cellier Steakhouse v The Dining Plan Option

sweetpee_1993

I know I made somebody's day...well prob'ly a few somebody's...considering I had some great ressies for our December trip and had to cancel all. Candlelight package...LeCellier dinner...Cindy's Royal Table...Chef Mickey's TWICE...:cry: Definitely keep calling. I've never had good luck with being persistant and rechecking or walking up but I'm proof that people doooo cancel even the good reservations.

I tried for a few weeks after booking our trip. I was beginning to think we wouldn't be able to get one, but finally something opened up. It looks like your trip might already be over, but for anyone else, keep trying!!!

This will be my second time at Le Cellier and my new hubby's first WDW trip ever so I wanted to make it special!!! :sohappy:

RalphWiggum

It's odd -- we've been there our past 3 trips and have never had an issue getting a reservation. I am psycho about calling on the first day possible though. Cheesy soup, pretzel bread and a good steak -- you just can't beat it :slurp:

I wonder if Disney is considering making it a 2 credit restaurant -- it seems like most of the better steakhouses on property already are? That would cut down on the masses trying to get in there (esp. during free dining) and open up some spots ...

The selection in Epcot is so varied that I think that Le Cellier is one of the few restaurants in Epcot that appeal to the meat and potatoes crowd (i.e. my father-in-law who would NEVER eat at Japan, Germany, France ....)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom