Le Cellier Menu

MasonDuo

Original Poster
Hi all, I was just looking at the Le Cellier menu on allears.net and it appears to have been updated in March. It looks like none of the meals are served with the cream cheese mashed potatoes. Can anyone confirm this? If so I am going to be soooo sad, those mashed potatoes were so yummy. :slurp:

mitchk

So are the cream cheese mashed potatoes gone? I read through the other thread, and I still don't know for sure :shrug:

mouselvrmom

So are the cream cheese mashed potatoes gone? I read through the other thread, and I still don't know for sure :shrug:

It looks like from the menu that they still have the cream cheese potatoes with the chicken entree, but not with any of the steaks. On the other threads, people were saying that you couldn't substitute the potatoes with the steaks even though they are on the menu.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
There seems to be quite a lot of confusion about the new menu. It seems that the menu posted outside of Le Cellier is not the complete menu. The menu that we have (Mid March 2008 direct from Disney) still lists the sirloin with the cream cheese mashed potatoes.

7-oz Filet Mignon
glazed with Maple Barbecue Sauce
served with Cream Cheese
Mashed Potatoes $27.99

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=60880

Maybe someone who managed to get an adr within the next few weeks could confirm for us that the menu outside is not complete compared to the one presented at the table?

mouselvrmom

There seems to be quite a lot of confusion about the new menu. It seems that the menu posted outside of Le Cellier is not the complete menu. The menu that we have (Mid March 2008 direct from Disney) still lists the sirloin with the cream cheese mashed potatoes.

7-oz Filet Mignon
glazed with Maple Barbecue Sauce
served with Cream Cheese
Mashed Potatoes $27.99

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=60880

Maybe someone who managed to get an adr within the next few weeks could confirm for us that the menu outside is not complete compared to the one presented at the table?

Thanks for clarifying that, Eeyore! I didn't know why the allears menu was different than the one on here. It seems odd that people are saying that you can't substitute if it is still on the menu that disney sent over. It would be helpful if someone who is going to eat there soon could corroborate this for us. :)

mitchk

Thanks for clarifying that, Eeyore! I didn't know why the allears menu was different than the one on here. It seems odd that people are saying that you can't substitute if it is still on the menu that disney sent over. It would be helpful if someone who is going to eat there soon could corroborate this for us. :)

I'm eating there this Friday. I'll let everyone know :wave:

mitchk

Thanks. I will enjoy, unless the cream cheese mashed potatoes are gone :mad:(there my wife's favorite). I'll report back as soon as I get home on the 23rd. :wave:

WDW1974

If something's on the menu, they'll gladly substitute ... this is Disney.

The biggest change on the menu is the fact the prices were raised yet again ... thanks the WalMart Disney Dining Plan.

go3epcot

Looking forward to your Friday report as my wife's favorite meal there was the filet with maple BBQ! This will be great news for her! Thanks for checking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom